But yeah, you probably have to report that to the platform. Which might be a bit tricky, because Sony or Steam is going to look at that and go "?" It only makes sense in the context of DBD... but if you do know DBD terminology, then it's Homophobia: The Username. Are you able to write up a bit of context for the report?
I dont think its reportable he is not offensive toward anybody and the name is not a obscenity.
The guy use 2 term in a game and put it in his name. I could name myself Tbagging tunneler and it would be the same
...?
"Pridecharm = facecamp" means "I'm going to make sure you can't play the game if you're wearing a pride charm." You wear a pride charm to show LBGTQ+ pride or support. The math does itself.
Tbagging tunneler is equal opportunity douchebaggery. "Claudette/Tapp/Elodie/Adam=tunnel" would be an issue because that name is expressing racist intent.
And yes, it is against the rules to go out of your way to target a player over the pride charm or race, if your intentions can be proven (because there's a lot of overlap with tunneling or camping that wasn't motivated by hate and proof is often tricky.) The mods have been very clear that this isn't acceptable behavior. Names like these clearly prove intentions.
You can report to the platform they are on, but we do not handle reports of players based on their names.
Obviously if they do something in-game that is reportable, definitely make the report to us...but otherwise it would be to the platform they are playing on, which in fairness is usually Steam as console platforms tend to have more control over names, Steam lets you pick any name pretty much although I have seen people made to change their names after being reported to them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
0k btw lol
What I love to see
You'd have to report to their platform I believe.
Rip me :'( thank you
And yes we do love to see it 😎
If that's not reportable, I'll riot.
But yeah, you probably have to report that to the platform. Which might be a bit tricky, because Sony or Steam is going to look at that and go "?" It only makes sense in the context of DBD... but if you do know DBD terminology, then it's Homophobia: The Username. Are you able to write up a bit of context for the report?
I dont think its reportable he is not offensive toward anybody and the name is not a obscenity.
The guy use 2 term in a game and put it in his name. I could name myself Tbagging tunneler and it would be the same
...?
"Pridecharm = facecamp" means "I'm going to make sure you can't play the game if you're wearing a pride charm." You wear a pride charm to show LBGTQ+ pride or support. The math does itself.
Tbagging tunneler is equal opportunity douchebaggery. "Claudette/Tapp/Elodie/Adam=tunnel" would be an issue because that name is expressing racist intent.
And yes, it is against the rules to go out of your way to target a player over the pride charm or race, if your intentions can be proven (because there's a lot of overlap with tunneling or camping that wasn't motivated by hate and proof is often tricky.) The mods have been very clear that this isn't acceptable behavior. Names like these clearly prove intentions.
“T-bagging Tunneler” isn’t blatantly homophobic.
You can report to the platform they are on, but we do not handle reports of players based on their names.
Obviously if they do something in-game that is reportable, definitely make the report to us...but otherwise it would be to the platform they are playing on, which in fairness is usually Steam as console platforms tend to have more control over names, Steam lets you pick any name pretty much although I have seen people made to change their names after being reported to them.