Make the P1-P3 a shader thats adds blood via a checkbox to any outfit
Hello,
I really like some P3 outfits on certain killers or survivors, while others are a bit underwhelming. One big caveat is that you only get them at your base outfit, if you have another outfit unlocked that you like a lot, and be it just another base color, then all the prestiges are wasted and its just an enormous BP sink for nothing.
How about making the Prestige reward not a seperate instance of the base outfit, but it unlocks a checkbox for all items of the unlocked class, ie Headpieces or Weapons etc and clicking the checkbox will apply a bloody shader on every Outfit.
For example Onis P3 is ok, but because of his red mask and details you don't see that much of it. I really love Onis white noble man outfit, but you can't prestige that one, which is a shame.
I got several characters that I really like to play, but I already got some alternate Outfits for them unlocked and I somehow can't summon up the willpower to grind through 3 more instances of their full blood web for some reward that I will never, ever use.
On a side note it would be awesome if the prestige level gave some other minor bonus, like at P2 all perks will already come at rank 2, likewise at rank 3 at P3. Or even better: P1 - all perks start at rank 2, P2 - all perks start at rank 3, P3 - pay 10k BP to reroll the blood web.
Comments
While a shader probably won't look as good as the P3 pieces do on their own (because in those cases, the blood was placed knowledgeably and not 'randomly' on different meshes), this would be a really neat change. It'd also allow a little more customization for legendary characters.
...like at P2 all perks will already come at rank 2, likewise at rank 3 at P3.
That is an awesome idea - would be great! But will probably not happen.
And yea, the blood on all outfits would also be quite nice. I also don´t like some base outfits so P3 is wasted.
Having blood on every cosmetic would be so cool, imagine a bloody Steve with the “This is not Happening” set, or a bloody chained Demogorgon
Hell i’ll take a bloody blue blight
Yeah I suggested this as well. They actually did test something similar with survs getting more bloody the further a match progresses (that was in a PTB, or am I misremembering?), but it got scrapped.
would definitely be cool for legendary, especially Lisa I imagine would look great
if this happens i really hope she'll look like how she looks when she dies in sh1
lolol. That would be rad!
Legendary skins should definitely get Hand made bloody outfits!