Skill checks on Nintendo switch are laggy and harder to land compared to other consoles
Hello I am a hardcore DbD player that enjoys playing DBD on multiple platforms but I thoroughly enjoy playing it the most on NINTENDO SWITCH because it's such a unique experience to me. The only thing I hate about the switch version are the skill checks they are laggier and harder to land GREAT SKILL CHECKS. It doesn't matter whether I play with a wired connection docked or wirelessly handheld. The skill checks are DEFINETLY OFF on the switch version. since the switch's players base is so low no one is mentioning it but I am here to mention it and I really hope someone see's this post and listens to this issue.
Comments
Why do you prefer the Switch version? I just tried Apex yesterday on my Switch, and uninstalled it after two matches. Can't imagine trying to play DbD on it. Not that I would without cross-progression.
Skill checks profit from high frame rate.
Afaik the frames are not that great on Switch and therefore they are harder to hit.
I already feel a difference between PC and PS4.
I like how the game is flexible where you can play it both handheld and docked with a wired connection. Also the game on switch feels nostalgic to me that's why I love it on switch the most. I'm a simple person that enjoys the small things in gaming.
I guess this makes sense since It is easier to hit on ps5 compared to switch.
I've brought this up before. It sucks, I hate skill checks on the Switch. I still completely miss them sometimes. Whenever I go from playing on Switch back to playing on PS4, I hit great skill checks like crazy, it feels soooo good in comparison.
(I play the Switch docked to the TV. I can't even do simple things like not walk into trees when I play handheld.)
The Switch version is really cool, I have it myself, but unfortunately performance issues are to be expected due to the Switch's low end specs. I feel like the game as a whole would need to be optimized, not just for the Switch but for all platforms so that they could optimize the Switch version with more ease. A stable 30fps at 720p for DBD on Switch with doable skill checks would be awesome.