'Really? You Couldn't Give One Of Us Hatch?'

A lag switcher, a teabagger, a flashlight clicker and a Meg who goes AFK in a locker walk into Mother's Dwelling...

Seriously, this is why I don't bring streamers anymore.

Comments

  • This is why I don't play anymore.

  • I feel that. When I'm given hatch, it's nice but I never expect it or feel entitled to it if I'm the last survivor alive, there's no hard feelings in me being slapped onto that hook as I know unlike some survivors, this is just a game and that is the killer role. To make sure no survivor escapes.

  • You should have walked near hatch, dropped them, and as they got closer... Slam it on their face and nod while you let them bleed. That will show them.

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    I feel that. When I'm given hatch, it's nice but I never expect it or feel entitled to it if I'm the last survivor alive, there's no hard feelings in me being slapped onto that hook as I know unlike some survivors, this is just a game and that is the killer role. To make sure no survivor escapes.

    I'll give someone Hatch (I prefer gate, as it's worth more BP for them) if they are nice and don't do scummy things.

    If you BM me or try to cheat (ye gods thanks for my crazy strong connection) then no, you don't get one iota of mercy.

  • @Pulsar said:

    This is why I don't play anymore.

    ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    You should have walked near hatch, dropped them, and as they got closer... Slam it on their face and nod while you let them bleed. That will show them.

    I swear, I am always of two souls regarding you: aghast at your utter disregard of human life and decency and looking up to you as a role model and for guidance.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2757835#Comment_2757835

    I swear, I am always of two souls regarding you: aghast at your utter disregard of human life and decency and looking up to you as a role model and for guidance.

    I've only done this once, and that was a team of Dwights that decided that they'd give up after they lost someone at 4 gens and play hide and seek. Took me ages to finish them and yeah - I let them bleed. I hate sulkers.

  • I just say i have a challenge to kill survivors.

    Most of the time i'm not even lying

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2757876#Comment_2757876

    I've only done this once, and that was a team of Dwights that decided that they'd give up after they lost someone at 4 gens and play hide and seek. Took me ages to finish them and yeah - I let them bleed. I hate sulkers.

    The only time I let a team bleed-out was when the Breakdown bug was a thing.

    They ran Breakdown, Soul Guard, Unbreakable and No Mither with Flashlights and brought me to Autohaven with 4 offerings.

    Fun times.

  • Oh, that sucks. Yeah, I stopped bringing streamers long ago and I've never had it that bad.

    A survivor burned a BPS today and the match had someone who went AFK in a locker and a teabagger but no flashlights or cheaters. I was still going to let everyone escape until Yui was left to die on the hook. I let the survivor who wasn't teabagging and wasn't AFK have the hatch (I saw him running to Yui, he was just a second late), and it turned out he was the one who burned the BPS. I was surprised. And happy. In 99% of games, the Yui would've been the one who burned the BPS.

    Bloody Party Streamers are the worst luck and should be marked as such within the game.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2757876#Comment_2757876

    I've only done this once, and that was a team of Dwights that decided that they'd give up after they lost someone at 4 gens and play hide and seek. Took me ages to finish them and yeah - I let them bleed. I hate sulkers.

    Speaking of hide and seek, I once had Meg and Claudette do that after 2 of their teammates died at 4 gens. It was on Swamp. I was Deathslinger ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Yesterday I had weird group.

    They used 3x BPS and Haddonfield offering... Like you want fast game or lot of BP?

  • @Pulsar said:

    This is why I don't play anymore.

    SBMM is 1 of the reasons i stopped playing weeks before the artist came out.

    Cause sweatfest after sweatsfest after sweatsfest, is getting boring really fast