Have you ever seen a perfect 2K ?

Comments

  • Uuuuhhhhhhhhhh, nope. Never seen this before that's for sure.

  • Wow, that's impressive. Well done.

    I've managed to max out the first three categories without killing a single person, but sometimes I don't max out Sacrifice even when I kill all four. How many hooks did you get during the EGC?

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Wow, that's impressive. Well done.

    I've managed to max out the first three categories without killing a single person, but sometimes I don't max out Sacrifice even when I kill all four. How many hooks did you get during the EGC?

    Yup I bet that's where and how he did it. A bunch of end game hooks can go a long ways for bps.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Wow, that's impressive. Well done.

    I've managed to max out the first three categories without killing a single person, but sometimes I don't max out Sacrifice even when I kill all four. How many hooks did you get during the EGC?

    I got 10 hooks total and last 2 were during endgame so I got bonus for "Late sacrifice"

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2756490#Comment_2756490

    Yup I bet that's where and how he did it. A bunch of end game hooks can go a long ways for bps.

    You're right.

    For a moment I was confused because you need 12 hooks for a full 8k sacrifice category. I forgot that EGC hooks grant more BP.

  • Very impressive, never saw something like this.

    I will now watch this beauty and try to archive it myself someday.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Wow, that's impressive. Well done.

    I've managed to max out the first three categories without killing a single person, but sometimes I don't max out Sacrifice even when I kill all four. How many hooks did you get during the EGC?

    Definetely 10 2 3 hooks dead and 2 hooks on the survivors.