Let us play Survivor Rin (Feng/Yui Legendary)
We all know she will nerfed to death after Sadako, so at least let us have a more powerful pre-death Rin who can use the best perks like Dead Hard. She will probably be stronger than when she was an S rank killer! Schoolgirl outfit naturally.
Comments
She will not nerf to death after Sadako or before Sadako. Spirit is fine now. She was unfair before but now she is perfectly balanced. Strong but she has counters too.
...sigh...
Me as Rin playing against the Spirit.
If they were going to make a Survivor incarnation of a Killer, they'd do it by making them their own character, not as a Legendary skin for a completely unrelated Survivor.
Why Feng? I can understand suggesting Yui as she came with Kazan, but Feng? She's Chinese, not Japanese.
She has nothing to do with Sadako
Why would she be nerfed to death after Sadako?
Hillbilly did not receive his Overheat mechanic because Bubba appeared but because of other issues they tried to "solve". Both are different Killers and have different aspects to themself. Also Legion did not get a "nerf" when Ghostface appeared because once again: Different characters and different powers.
I also do not understand why people think that Sadako was the inspiration for Rin, when she is just the representation of an archetype in the horror genre (Onryo-Yurei). She could just as well be based on the Ghost from "The Grudge", "Dark Water" or "Juon".
I am all in for survivor skins for different possibilities. However I would not take Feng for this. Honestly, I would like a legendary skin for Adam that changes him to Rin, just as we got a legendary skin for Cheryl changing her to James.
I would but that skin in a heartbeat.
Put it on Feng, I only have a L1 Yui
Why Feng??
Adam makes the most sense as they are part of the same chapter.
but the whole thing doesn’t make any sense either way. Rin is not related to Sadako and any changes she might receive are very likely not related to the Ringu killer…
Because Feng needs all the Skins.
I… uhm..
yeah. She does get them all I guess. 😓
now I see how Adam is the least likely candidate.
Though perhaps more importantly, Feng makes the most sense to be wearing a Cosplay.
This is assuming BHVR are capable of basic reasoning skills.
How about we get a skin for every original killer that makes them look as they were when they were human/not claimed by entity
That one cinematic with Yui did comfirm alternate realities in DBD didn't it?