500 solo match results

North America

Xbox One X

Crossplay On. All games between 3-8pm All solo


Survival 60.8% (0.6% increase!)

Death 39.2%

Escapes 304

Deaths 196


Most popular killers from high to low with kill rates included.

Nurse 48 (times appeared) 28 escapes 20 deaths

Blight 45 24 escapes 21 deaths (huge popularity loss the last 200)

Nemesis 36 20 escapes 16 deaths

Huntress 33 18 escapes 15 deaths

Wraith 33 24 escapes 9 deaths (9-1 this 100)

Leatherface 30 19 escapes 11 deaths (2-6 this time he owned me)

Pinhead 24 16 escapes 8 deaths

Trickster 23 16 escapes 7 deaths (6-0 this 100)

Artist 22 14 escapes 8 deaths ( 2 in 100 already declining in popularity)

Myers 22 7 escapes 15 deaths (2 and 2 the last 100)

Plague 20 11 escapes 9 deaths ( huge surge in popularity from first 400 matches 9 appearances)

Spirit 19 9 escapes 10 deaths

Oni 19 10 escapes 9 deaths

Doctor 17 12 escapes 5 deaths

Hillbilly 17 14 escapes 3 deaths

Pig 15 9 escapes 6 deaths

Trapper 12 9 escapes 3 deaths

Legion 12 7 escapes 5 deaths

Hag 10 4 escapes 6 deaths

Deathslinger 10 9 escapes 1 death

Ghostface 7 4 escapes 3 deaths

Twins 6 4 escapes 2 deaths

Clown 6 6 escapes 0 deaths

Demo 5 3 escapes 2 deaths

Freddy 5 4 escapes 1 death

Pyramid Head 5 3 escapes 2 deaths


NOTES


Nurse finally dethroned Blight who was the most popular killer for the first 400 matches. He has been strangely rare the last 200 or so matches after being so popular before that.

Artist is being seen less

Plague showed up nearly as much as she did in the first 400 this last 100.

Poor Clown hasn't killed me in over 500 matches.

I had a lot of bad luck with Leatherface this time around after usually defeating him.

Like always there is a chance for a mistake somewhere in here like a number off or so.

I am actually very surprised that the escape rate again went up. I was in the fifties until 300-400 saw it increase over 5% to 60%. I was expecting a small decrease but a small increase is pretty crazy.

Comments

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    North America

    Xbox One X

    Crossplay On. All games between 3-8pm All solo

    Survival 60.8% (0.6% increase!)

    Death 39.2%

    Escapes 304

    Deaths 196

    Most popular killers from high to low with kill rates included.

    Nurse 48 (times appeared) 28 escapes 20 deaths

    Blight 45 24 escapes 21 deaths (huge popularity loss the last 200)

    Nemesis 36 20 escapes 16 deaths

    Huntress 33 18 escapes 15 deaths

    Wraith 33 24 escapes 9 deaths (9-1 this 100)

    Leatherface 30 19 escapes 11 deaths (2-6 this time he owned me)

    Pinhead 24 16 escapes 8 deaths

    Trickster 23 16 escapes 7 deaths (6-0 this 100)

    Artist 22 14 escapes 8 deaths ( 2 in 100 already declining in popularity)

    Myers 22 7 escapes 15 deaths (2 and 2 the last 100)

    Plague 20 11 escapes 9 deaths ( huge surge in popularity from first 400 matches 9 appearances)

    Spirit 19 9 escapes 10 deaths

    Oni 19 10 escapes 9 deaths

    Doctor 17 12 escapes 5 deaths

    Hillbilly 17 14 escapes 3 deaths

    Pig 15 9 escapes 6 deaths

    Trapper 12 9 escapes 3 deaths

    Legion 12 7 escapes 5 deaths

    Hag 10 4 escapes 6 deaths

    Deathslinger 10 9 escapes 1 death

    Ghostface 7 4 escapes 3 deaths

    Twins 6 4 escapes 2 deaths

    Clown 6 6 escapes 0 deaths

    Demo 5 3 escapes 2 deaths

    Freddy 5 4 escapes 1 death

    Pyramid Head 5 3 escapes 2 deaths

    NOTES

    Nurse finally dethroned Blight who was the most popular killer for the first 400 matches. He has been strangely rare the last 200 or so matches after being so popular before that.

    Artist is being seen less

    Plague showed up nearly as much as she did in the first 400 this last 100.

    Poor Clown hasn't killed me in over 500 matches.

    I had a lot of bad luck with Leatherface this time around after usually defeating him.

    Like always there is a chance for a mistake somewhere in here like a number off or so.

    I am actually very surprised that the escape rate again went up. I was in the fifties until 300-400 saw it increase over 5% to 60%. I was expecting a small decrease but a small increase is pretty crazy.

    Those are some really great stats please keep tracking and posting stuff like this I love reading numbers about sbmm

    Also everyone that says solo survivor is so miserable should reference his 60% escape rate

    If I had to guess your a pretty good survivor though I would imagine

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/305656/500-solo-match-results

    Those are some really great stats please keep tracking and posting stuff like this I love reading numbers about sbmm

    Also everyone that says solo survivor is so miserable should reference his 60% escape rate

    If I had to guess your a pretty good survivor though I would imagine

    That's the crazy thing.


    I don't consider myself TO BE.

    Before I started all this I would've guessed my escape rate to be like 35-40%. I was shocked to see it above 50% at all 100 marks.

    I could be sooooo much better of a looper than I currently am.

    My main contribution is I play under the assumption my team is going to be useless as it gets. I instantly hop on a gen and I don't get scared away from a gen easily. I understand the killer HAS to waste a certain amount of time on things and understand we hold the advantage. I let people heal me right away I don't do stupid things.

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/305656/500-solo-match-results

    Those are some really great stats please keep tracking and posting stuff like this I love reading numbers about sbmm

    Also everyone that says solo survivor is so miserable should reference his 60% escape rate

    If I had to guess your a pretty good survivor though I would imagine

    Everyone's mileage may vary based on a number of factors. The data set is a good one, but don't put too much weight one way or the other by making blanket statements.

  • I will always upvote stats

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    North America

    Xbox One X

    Crossplay On. All games between 3-8pm All solo

    Survival 60.8% (0.6% increase!)

    Death 39.2%

    Escapes 304

    Deaths 196

    Most popular killers from high to low with kill rates included.

    Nurse 48 (times appeared) 28 escapes 20 deaths

    Blight 45 24 escapes 21 deaths (huge popularity loss the last 200)

    Nemesis 36 20 escapes 16 deaths

    Huntress 33 18 escapes 15 deaths

    Wraith 33 24 escapes 9 deaths (9-1 this 100)

    Leatherface 30 19 escapes 11 deaths (2-6 this time he owned me)

    Pinhead 24 16 escapes 8 deaths

    Trickster 23 16 escapes 7 deaths (6-0 this 100)

    Artist 22 14 escapes 8 deaths ( 2 in 100 already declining in popularity)

    Myers 22 7 escapes 15 deaths (2 and 2 the last 100)

    Plague 20 11 escapes 9 deaths ( huge surge in popularity from first 400 matches 9 appearances)

    Spirit 19 9 escapes 10 deaths

    Oni 19 10 escapes 9 deaths

    Doctor 17 12 escapes 5 deaths

    Hillbilly 17 14 escapes 3 deaths

    Pig 15 9 escapes 6 deaths

    Trapper 12 9 escapes 3 deaths

    Legion 12 7 escapes 5 deaths

    Hag 10 4 escapes 6 deaths

    Deathslinger 10 9 escapes 1 death

    Ghostface 7 4 escapes 3 deaths

    Twins 6 4 escapes 2 deaths

    Clown 6 6 escapes 0 deaths

    Demo 5 3 escapes 2 deaths

    Freddy 5 4 escapes 1 death

    Pyramid Head 5 3 escapes 2 deaths

    NOTES

    Nurse finally dethroned Blight who was the most popular killer for the first 400 matches. He has been strangely rare the last 200 or so matches after being so popular before that.

    Artist is being seen less

    Plague showed up nearly as much as she did in the first 400 this last 100.

    Poor Clown hasn't killed me in over 500 matches.

    I had a lot of bad luck with Leatherface this time around after usually defeating him.

    Like always there is a chance for a mistake somewhere in here like a number off or so.

    I am actually very surprised that the escape rate again went up. I was in the fifties until 300-400 saw it increase over 5% to 60%. I was expecting a small decrease but a small increase is pretty crazy.

    This is really interesting. I've been keeping track of the killers I face too (but not as detailed because I don't have the escape/kills ratio), and I'm seeing way too many Huntresses and Wraiths. And just like you, I see the number of Artists is dropping, she used to be my number three but now Leatherface is ahead of her.

    Twins, Demos & Onis are the rarest for me, and I'm quite jealous that you see so many Cenobites, I've only had 17 and I'm 874 games in :/

  • @ImBrakingBike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/305656/500-solo-match-results

    This is really interesting. I've been keeping track of the killers I face too (but not as detailed because I don't have the escape/kills ratio), and I'm seeing way too many Huntresses and Wraiths. And just like you, I see the number of Artists is dropping, she used to be my number three but now Leatherface is ahead of her.

    Twins, Demos & Onis are the rarest for me, and I'm quite jealous that you see so many Cenobites, I've only had 17 and I'm 874 games in :/

    Anomalies like that are why I decided to do this. 17 Pinheads in nearly 900 matches is outright bizarre to me. What region do you play in?

    Yeah geez Artist wasn't even the most popular killer in the 100 matches she got released in. Nurse out did her there too. Now this 100 she as one of the least popular killers. Clown technically showed up more than she did.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2756013#Comment_2756013

    Anomalies like that are why I decided to do this. 17 Pinheads in nearly 900 matches is outright bizarre to me. What region do you play in?

    Yeah geez Artist wasn't even the most popular killer in the 100 matches she got released in. Nurse out did her there too. Now this 100 she as one of the least popular killers. Clown technically showed up more than she did.

    I play in the South American server.

    I'm noticing more Nurses now than before, but that didn't surprise me because I always read here that they are pretty common killers to face (like Blight, even though I don't see him that much 22/874). But I didn't expect Leatherface to become so popular in the last few weeks, that was weird to me.

    This is how the list looks for me now at 875 (I just finished one match):

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    82 Huntress

    63 Wraith

    57 Cannibal

    56 Artist

    48 Nurse

    47 Trapper

    47 Shape

    45 Ghostface

    38 Doctor

    38 Spirit

    36 Nemesis

    33 Hillbilly

    32 Plague

    30 Legion

    30 Trickster

    28 Executioner

    25 Clown

    22 Pig

    22 Blight

    20 Deathslinger

    17 Nightmare

    17 Cenobite

    13 Hag

    12 Oni

    11 Demogorgon

    6 Twins

  • @ImBrakingBike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2756015#Comment_2756015

    I play in the South American server.

    I'm noticing more Nurses now than before, but that didn't surprise me because I always read here that they are pretty common killers to face (like Blight, even though I don't see him that much 22/874). But I didn't expect Leatherface to become so popular in the last few weeks, that was weird to me.

    This is how the list looks for me now at 875 (I just finished one match):

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲ ▼

    82 Huntress

    63 Wraith

    57 Cannibal

    56 Artist

    48 Nurse

    47 Trapper

    47 Shape

    45 Ghostface

    38 Doctor

    38 Spirit

    36 Nemesis

    33 Hillbilly

    32 Plague

    30 Legion

    30 Trickster

    28 Executioner

    25 Clown

    22 Pig

    22 Blight

    20 Deathslinger

    17 Nightmare

    17 Cenobite

    13 Hag

    12 Oni

    11 Demogorgon

    6 Twins

    Do you know if your're high or low MMR?

    Those are strange as hell in how they can be so different to mine. I get Huntress being high but not that high. Also Trapper and Myers being that popular?


    It's extra weird because there is "new player friendly" killers both at the top of the list and the bottom. As well as higher tier killers also on the top and the bottom of the list.

  • I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere in the middle, definitely nowhere near high MMR but also not a potato. That's probably the reason why I don't get so many S or A tier killers that much, but it's still a strange mix I got there.

    It can be a regional thing too, I'd love to know if other South American players are getting these kinds of matches or if they get the more powerful killers more often.

    The one thing that's probably an international truth is that almost no one mains the Twins.🤣

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2755977#Comment_2755977

    Everyone's mileage may vary based on a number of factors. The data set is a good one, but don't put too much weight one way or the other by making blanket statements.

    Downvote

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2755977#Comment_2755977

    Everyone's mileage may vary based on a number of factors. The data set is a good one, but don't put too much weight one way or the other by making blanket statements.

    Blankets are warm.

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/305656/500-solo-match-results

    Those are some really great stats please keep tracking and posting stuff like this I love reading numbers about sbmm

    Also everyone that says solo survivor is so miserable should reference his 60% escape rate

    If I had to guess your a pretty good survivor though I would imagine

    And team too

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    North America

    Xbox One X

    Crossplay On. All games between 3-8pm All solo

    Survival 60.8% (0.6% increase!)

    Death 39.2%

    Escapes 304

    Deaths 196

    Most popular killers from high to low with kill rates included.

    Nurse 48 (times appeared) 28 escapes 20 deaths

    Blight 45 24 escapes 21 deaths (huge popularity loss the last 200)

    Nemesis 36 20 escapes 16 deaths

    Huntress 33 18 escapes 15 deaths

    Wraith 33 24 escapes 9 deaths (9-1 this 100)

    Leatherface 30 19 escapes 11 deaths (2-6 this time he owned me)

    Pinhead 24 16 escapes 8 deaths

    Trickster 23 16 escapes 7 deaths (6-0 this 100)

    Artist 22 14 escapes 8 deaths ( 2 in 100 already declining in popularity)

    Myers 22 7 escapes 15 deaths (2 and 2 the last 100)

    Plague 20 11 escapes 9 deaths ( huge surge in popularity from first 400 matches 9 appearances)

    Spirit 19 9 escapes 10 deaths

    Oni 19 10 escapes 9 deaths

    Doctor 17 12 escapes 5 deaths

    Hillbilly 17 14 escapes 3 deaths

    Pig 15 9 escapes 6 deaths

    Trapper 12 9 escapes 3 deaths

    Legion 12 7 escapes 5 deaths

    Hag 10 4 escapes 6 deaths

    Deathslinger 10 9 escapes 1 death

    Ghostface 7 4 escapes 3 deaths

    Twins 6 4 escapes 2 deaths

    Clown 6 6 escapes 0 deaths

    Demo 5 3 escapes 2 deaths

    Freddy 5 4 escapes 1 death

    Pyramid Head 5 3 escapes 2 deaths

    NOTES

    Nurse finally dethroned Blight who was the most popular killer for the first 400 matches. He has been strangely rare the last 200 or so matches after being so popular before that.

    Artist is being seen less

    Plague showed up nearly as much as she did in the first 400 this last 100.

    Poor Clown hasn't killed me in over 500 matches.

    I had a lot of bad luck with Leatherface this time around after usually defeating him.

    Like always there is a chance for a mistake somewhere in here like a number off or so.

    I am actually very surprised that the escape rate again went up. I was in the fifties until 300-400 saw it increase over 5% to 60%. I was expecting a small decrease but a small increase is pretty crazy.

    Awesome stats. The killers I see the most are huntress bubbas blights and trappers😭

  • 6 Twins? Impossible

    Love these stats btw, keep doing them

  • How in the world did you get Spirit 19 times?

  • @ImBrakingBike said:

    I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere in the middle, definitely nowhere near high MMR but also not a potato. That's probably the reason why I don't get so many S or A tier killers that much, but it's still a strange mix I got there.

    It can be a regional thing too, I'd love to know if other South American players are getting these kinds of matches or if they get the more powerful killers more often.

    The one thing that's probably an international truth is that almost no one mains the Twins.🤣

    One thing I've noticed that is weird is even though I am in North America (Northern USA). I still like 2-3 times a day seemingly end up on the South American server and IDK why it happens. My ping is still good and it happens on both roles. I will suddenly see multiple survivors with obviously Spanish type names. As well as killers with Spanish names.

  • @GannTM said:

    How in the world did you get Spirit 19 times?

    Is that a lot? I figured it was not that much considering how much people seem to hate the Spirit.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2756341#Comment_2756341

    Is that a lot? I figured it was not that much considering how much people seem to hate the Spirit.

    It's just that lot of players have stopped playing her since nerfs.

    It's kinda like to see Freddy, Twins, or Deathslinger.

  • Thanks for sharing, I always like looking at number about the game I like to play.

    Sad to see so few Ghostfaces and Artists. But at least there are some Onis and Plagues. I do not face any of them lately and I kinda miss it because these matches are always fun.

    Lots of Cenobite for sure...and...wait... about equal as much Twins as Pyramide Head?

  • I like it when someone posts stats like these cause I do them for myself as well, but mine ones are extremely basic, basically I just count the amount of killers I encounter per 100 matches, maybe should do a depth analysis and include perks and escape rates as well.


    What I find interesting from your encounters is the Myers statistic compared to the other ones, you had almost 70% death rate with Myers whilst with all other killers(except Spirit) you had over 50% escape rate... What happened in those Myers matches?

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/305656/500-solo-match-results

    Those are some really great stats please keep tracking and posting stuff like this I love reading numbers about sbmm

    Also everyone that says solo survivor is so miserable should reference his 60% escape rate

    If I had to guess your a pretty good survivor though I would imagine

    You think everyone have 60% escape rate lol?

  • @TheOptimiser said:

    I like it when someone posts stats like these cause I do them for myself as well, but mine ones are extremely basic, basically I just count the amount of killers I encounter per 100 matches, maybe should do a depth analysis and include perks and escape rates as well.

    What I find interesting from your encounters is the Myers statistic compared to the other ones, you had almost 70% death rate with Myers whilst with all other killers(except Spirit) you had over 50% escape rate... What happened in those Myers matches?

    Lol the Myers thing has been part of the storyline of this entire experiment. I think Myers FEELS very balanced to me because at a point he was beating me like 3-1 and I would've never guessed it. I guess losing to him doesn't bother me? I was surprised to see he was kicking my ass.


    Then OF COURSE since I realized he has been smoking me he became rare as hell. I was eager to try harder on him to see if I could turn it around. Thats why I listed it as 2-2 this time since he has done so well against me overall.

    Spirit also had the same thing happen except early on I had like 4 matches against Spirit with awful teammates throwing the matches. Hundreds of matches later it still taints the results.

  • Some of those stats surprise me. Five Pyramid Head games in 500 matches. He must be very rare in your neck of the woods.

    Glad to see my boy Mikey is holding his own out there.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Some of those stats surprise me. Five Pyramid Head games in 500 matches. He must be very rare in your neck of the woods.

    Glad to see my boy Mikey is holding his own out there.

    Yeah its weird seeing him lose so much steam he used to be so popular....

  • Just when I thought I was gonna beat Myers again he CLAPS the other remaining person with the tombstone.....and he had no way out....yet another Myers death to the tally. 😐️

  • Plague is unusually popular right now. Did someone promote some crazy build or is she getting some type of buff?