Bullied.
An art passes by to brighten your night.
An art passes by to brighten your night.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nea don’t bully my darling love 😡
No Bulli!
Your art style is so cute, I always love seeing the art you post!
One day i won't be broke, and I'll request a commission for a tposing elephant clown
Nea: -casually does the schadenfreude from tf2-
My price is very cheap and affordable : D
Help me to make more !
Now to go down the trail to find out who "Nora" is.
Angry spirit is quite adorable
If it makes you feel any better, that Nea is the last player in the game and on hook, she dead.
Good 100% deserved. Anyone who’s a dick to my wife must suffer the consequences.
What did you say?
She is my wife. No one else’s.
It's called Waifu, goddammit! What are you, a, filthy casual? Ewww.
Maybe he is legally married to her? It would be disrespectful to call your actual wife a waifu. That is for the side chicas.
…this begs the question. @TheGannMan are you legally married to Rin Yamaoka?
When are you gonna do a Dweet one 😭
Good job btw <3
Yep as @ThiccBudhha said, she is my legal wife.
Yes I am.
Seriously I got called degrade by some users on DBD Reddit for just drawing Spirit. I cant image what you will get over there.
Believe it or not, this drawing got reported with "exual content involves minor" on DBD Reddit.
https://twitter.com/C3_Tooth/status/1415370423588462595/photo/1
When someone coms me to draw him : D
For most of the time I only draw Yui & Spirit.
Lol... That is hilarious. Reddit is crazy. I actually got perma banned for endangering minors or something for make a joke on that site. Something in the water over there, bruh.
Damn really?
Involving a minor? How? it been confirmed that all members of the cast are adults?
I put the link in my profile, to my post with the drawing that brought the agrument on Reddit. You may have a look.
That one warframe character that does the radio thing?
Likely.