Pinhead VO, BP Rewards for Ranks, good job BHVR.
Just wanted to point out and draw more attention to some of the positive things that are easy for us to overlook since everyone has a negativity bias.
- Pinhead getting voice lines back must have been an absolute legalistic nightmare that BHVR just couldn't say anything about. They would have had no choice but to allow the community to feel as upset as they did for months, while BHVR worked on it in the background.
- Massively increased BP rewards. Those are significantly large enough that I'm actually excited now at the idea of trying to move up the ranks for both Killer and Survivor month to month.
These are good changes and show you're listening to what the community wants. Thank you.
But I'm not just rewarding you with positive affirmations, I know money is the language management and execs speak, so I went ahead and bought all the DLC individually, including all the ones I already had unlocked via Iridescent Shards.
Positive reinforcement.
I still have many criticisms, tons of changes I think should be made, and things many of us in the community would like changed; but thank you for following through on these ones.
Please continue in this trend of listening to the community and many of us will reward that accordingly. Positive vibes, good job everyone, this is good for the community and the game.
Thank you

Comments
Are the Pinhead VO in the game now?
They're coming with the midchapter update. So they aren't currently, but they are on their way.
Great thanks ๐
Can we talk about how new players who want the full DBD experience have to either grind the game for hundreds of hours (it's like 700 iirc) or spend 200 USD on DLC?
Not to detract from your point, those changes are good.
Yes Bricky pointed it out how if you want to buy the complete DBD game you need to spend $195. To unlock just one character takes almost 3 days of nonstop grinding on the game to get enough shards. Even though the hackers are a big problem would it even matter at this point if the game was Free? The way the game is monetized we have battle passes, skins, buyable characters that take forever to get on top of a $15-30 game. Just make the game free at this point
When is the mid chapter?
Assuming ptb went full time and it follows the usual pattern, we should be seeing it on January 25th. Although take that with a grain of salt because there isn't a confirmed date for the midchapter.