Is actually Bugged or something ,cuz its late with 33 minutes atm
I think it resets at 11 AM EST
@Pulsar said:I think it resets at 11 AM EST
@Pulsar said:
For me always was 10 Eu time ,and now your telling me its 18 eu time f no.
Rank reset just happened for me during a match so its a little late but its happened at least for westcoast us
Rank Reset happened for me too without issues.
Still nothing for you, @MeneLaw ?
What happens if you close and re-open app?
@Rizzo said:Rank Reset happened for me too without issues.Still nothing for you, @MeneLaw ?
@Rizzo said:
I also haven't seen it yet.
@Pulsar said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2747980#Comment_2747980I also haven't seen it yet.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2747980#Comment_2747980
Did you try restarting the game? I assume you did, but better to be sure.
Grade reset was due to start at 9am UK time/4am EST - have you still not had it?
I get it but with 2 hrs delay.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it resets at 11 AM EST
For me always was 10 Eu time ,and now your telling me its 18 eu time f no.
Rank reset just happened for me during a match so its a little late but its happened at least for westcoast us
Rank Reset happened for me too without issues.
Still nothing for you, @MeneLaw ?
What happens if you close and re-open app?
I also haven't seen it yet.
Did you try restarting the game? I assume you did, but better to be sure.
Grade reset was due to start at 9am UK time/4am EST - have you still not had it?
I get it but with 2 hrs delay.