It`s not possible to play with current MMR

I`m not complaining and my killer gameplays not fantastic, but how the heck u imagine to play killer this days especially now. I don`t play killer often and my first gameplay on lowest rank as possible was against rank 1 survs???? U fecking serious???? Just because i got purple perks it`s don`t mean i play killer often jezzz, like from 1,5 k h killer gameplay is less than 100 h it`s defo need to sort out. MMR system in current state is terrible! Now i see how sad could be a killers life

Inked20220111071243_1_LI.jpg


Comments

  • @Nikatara69 said:

    I`m not complaining and my killer gameplays not fantastic, but how the heck u imagine to play killer this days especially now. I don`t play killer often and my first gameplay on lowest rank as possible was against rank 1 survs???? U fecking serious???? Just because i got purple perks it`s don`t mean i play killer often jezzz, like from 1,5 k h killer gameplay is less than 100 h it`s defo need to sort out. MMR system in current state is terrible! Now i see how sad could be a killers life

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1NGU0JDAZB31/inked20220111071243-1-li.jpg

    No offense but where you went wrong was putting ttv in your name and secondly should've camped and tunneled it's the only way to win at high mmr these days

    Here I'll give you a example game

    20220110_232758.jpg


  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/304370/it-s-not-possible-to-play-with-current-mmr

    No offense but where you went wrong was putting ttv in your name and secondly should've camped and tunneled it's the only way to win at high mmr these days

    Here I'll give you a example game

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XUWDU3A97GNJ/20220110-232758.jpg

    dude, u were literally dif killer and high rank also, survs are lower skill lvl than u so, your example doesn`t shows anything apart that your gameplay style is not fun

  • @Nikatara69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743844#Comment_2743844

    dude, u were literally dif killer and high rank also, survs are lower skill lvl than u so, your example doesn`t shows anything apart that your gameplay style is not fun

    Rank has no relevance for matchmaking.

  • @Nikatara69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743844#Comment_2743844

    dude, u were literally dif killer and high rank also, survs are lower skill lvl than u so, your example doesn`t shows anything apart that your gameplay style is not fun

    First off grades mean nothing

    And would a similar ranged killer count for you

    20220110_232750.jpg

    All higher grades then most had tier 3 perks I only had tier 2

    Nerfed deathslinger which is worse then huntress

    No add ons

    And no camping or tunneling

    Only a little slugging

  • But that`s why it`s sad. Imagine first time playing this game and been abused by way more skilled survs or killers?? I mean all this in both ways. Cuz it`s making really disgusting experience and i see why we have now shocking amount of toxic gameplays appearing now

  • @Nikatara69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743844#Comment_2743844

    dude, u were literally dif killer and high rank also, survs are lower skill lvl than u so, your example doesn`t shows anything apart that your gameplay style is not fun

    The devs have probably said this a thousand times since mmr released. What your matchmaking is based off of is hidden, your "rank" which is actually called your grade, means nothing. It's there for you to raise so you can get bonus bloodpoints at the end of the month. It has absolutely nothing to do with matchmaking anymore. Someone can be Iridescent I and still lose to an Ash IV killer because it literally means nothing. Also, I'm driving the "Grade means nothing" because it's been 4 months and people need to start understanding this.

    Grades mean absolutely nothing for matchmaking.

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743852#Comment_2743852

    First off grades mean nothing

    And would a similar ranged killer count for you

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/I9EAQY2ZEJLJ/20220110-232750.jpg

    All higher grades then most had tier 3 perks I only had tier 2

    Nerfed deathslinger which is worse then huntress

    No add ons

    And no camping or tunneling

    Only a little slugging

    u see, again, u were slugging ) not willing to teach u but this didn`t was my gameplay style, i`m trying to play fairly and that usually worked but not with current MMR

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/304370/it-s-not-possible-to-play-with-current-mmr

    No offense but where you went wrong was putting ttv in your name and secondly should've camped and tunneled it's the only way to win at high mmr these days

    Here I'll give you a example game

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XUWDU3A97GNJ/20220110-232758.jpg

    You clearly didn't understand that game...

  • @Nikatara69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743866#Comment_2743866

    u see, again, u were slugging ) not willing to teach u but this didn`t was my gameplay, i`m trying to play fairly and that usually worked but not with current MMR

    If downing 2 guys in 30 secs and leaving one on the ground to go hook the other one is a lot of slugging then yes Im guilty asf cause that's all that happened

    If you post your gameplay I will be more then happy to give advice I'm probably one of the better killers that still play

    (No offense to anyone else it's just a lot f the good players ik quit)

  • I have games where I get stomped too you know

    ######### happens bro you can't win every game

    But you can't be playing vs 4 survivors trying their best to win bringing full meta stuff and not be using all the tools at your disposal

    That's just on you, camping and slugging and tunneling are just that, tools to slow the game down and try and bring it back under your control

    If you don't wanna use it thats fine but don't complain that you lost vs a team playing 100% serious when you played 70%

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743852#Comment_2743852

    The devs have probably said this a thousand times since mmr released. What your matchmaking is based off of is hidden, your "rank" which is actually called your grade, means nothing. It's there for you to raise so you can get bonus bloodpoints at the end of the month. It has absolutely nothing to do with matchmaking anymore. Someone can be Iridescent I and still lose to an Ash IV killer because it literally means nothing. Also, I'm driving the "Grade means nothing" because it's been 4 months and people need to start understanding this.

    Grades mean absolutely nothing for matchmaking.

    i lose as well sometimes as red grade surv to ash grade killer only in one things, when they camping me or tunnelling off hook all the rest is win, it does say`s to u something?

  • I do not know why you were put so highly but then again, there is only one thing you can do about MMR: Grind it down. Sorry to say this but if your Killer rating is too high this is the only chance to get back to fun matches where your playstyle works.

    I did so, it was not fun, but after that my matches became quit good, I was able to use fun perks and was still not meeting potatoes only.

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743875#Comment_2743875

    I have games where I get stomped too you know

    ######### happens bro you can't win every game

    But you can't be playing vs 4 survivors trying their best to win bringing full meta stuff and not be using all the tools at your disposal

    That's just on you, camping and slugging and tunneling are just that, tools to slow the game down and try and bring it back under your control

    If you don't wanna use it thats fine but don't complain that you lost vs a team playing 100% serious when you played 70%

    I`m not complaining about that but the fact is fact, is no balance in game and this causing to appear soooo many toxic gameplays and experiences it shouldn`t be like that!

  • @Gwinty said:

    I do not know why you were put so highly but then again, there is only one thing you can do about MMR: Grind it down. Sorry to say this but if your Killer rating is too high this is the only chance to get back to fun matches where your playstyle works.

    I did so, it was not fun, but after that my matches became quit good, I was able to use fun perks and was still not meeting potatoes only.

    Again, i don`t understand, how can be my killers rating been high if i really rare playing killer cuz of waiting time. Like once in a year i`m playing killer tbh xD

  • @Nikatara69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743880#Comment_2743880

    I`m not complaining about that but the fact is fact, is no balance in game and this causing to appear soooo many toxic gameplays and experiences it shouldn`t be like that!

    Oh we've been saying that for years it sucks that everyone has to bring the sweatest stuff to even have a chance of winning but it is what it is in my opinion it only got worse after they introduced kills and escapes based matchmaking

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743875#Comment_2743875

    I have games where I get stomped too you know

    ######### happens bro you can't win every game

    But you can't be playing vs 4 survivors trying their best to win bringing full meta stuff and not be using all the tools at your disposal

    That's just on you, camping and slugging and tunneling are just that, tools to slow the game down and try and bring it back under your control

    If you don't wanna use it thats fine but don't complain that you lost vs a team playing 100% serious when you played 70%

    It's just... Playing as killer means for me to play fair. Not like an absolute sweaty wanna be who can't lose.

  • @AsS4SsiINz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743880#Comment_2743880

    It's just... Playing as killer means for me to play fair. Not like an absolute sweaty wanna be who can't lose.

    I hate to break it to you but the survivors your playing against don't care about this made up code of honor in your head

    They will bring 4bnp or 4 flashlights or 4 head ons or 4 breakout sabo builds and troll the hell out of you

    Why do you care about some made up concept when survivors don't care about your fun?

    When was the last time someone gave you a mercy kill or took it easy on you cause they could tell you were newer

    The answer is never

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743896#Comment_2743896

    I hate to break it to you but the survivors your playing against don't care about this made up code of honor in your head

    They will bring 4bnp or 4 flashlights or 4 head ons or 4 breakout sabo builds and troll the hell out of you

    Why do you care about some made up concept when survivors don't care about your fun?

    When was the last time someone gave you a mercy kill or took it easy on you cause they could tell you were newer

    The answer is never

    Excuse me but no wonder if ur playing as hag, camping and tunneling all of them and trying to tell me something about fun. :/

  • @AsS4SsiINz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743905#Comment_2743905

    Excuse me but no wonder if ur playing as hag, camping and tunneling all of them and trying to tell me something about fun. :/

    all hags trapping like crazy, so is no way play fun against that

  • @AsS4SsiINz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743905#Comment_2743905

    Excuse me but no wonder if ur playing as hag, camping and tunneling all of them and trying to tell me something about fun. :/

    You missed the point entirely great job

    First off I can tell your new here because anyone that's been posting here awhile knows that I main deathslinger and I'm one of the best ones on these forums ask anyone that's played against me

    Second off if you actually looked at the points instead of guessing and blindly insulting me you'd see that game I stomped them the game was over in 3-4 minutes the game theirs no way I tunneled or camped that game cause every survivor takes 180secs to bleed out I just straight up stomped them

    The op asked how to win I told him how to win and instead of taking my advice your now being a ass making assumptions that I camp and tunnel every game

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743920#Comment_2743920

    You missed the point entirely great job

    First off I can tell your new here because anyone that's been posting here awhile knows that I main deathslinger and I'm one of the best ones on these forums ask anyone that's played against me

    Second off if you actually looked at the points instead of guessing and blindly insulting me you'd see that game I stomped them the game was over in 3-4 minutes the game theirs no way I tunneled or camped that game cause every survivor takes 180secs to bleed out I just straight up stomped them

    The op asked how to win I told him how to win and instead of taking my advice your now being a ass making assumptions that I camp and tunnel every game

    Why u calling yourself "Best one" ? It`s way to wrong u know. " Best" he knows that he is "Best" but don`t shout on every corner about that. I don`t know u and i have been on this forum around 3 years, but way how u talking i Narcissist way. Nothing personal

  • @Nikatara69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743945#Comment_2743945

    Why u calling yourself "Best one" ? It`s way to wrong u know. " Best" he knows that he is "Best" but don`t shout on every corner about that. I don`t know u and i have been on this forum around 3 years, but way how u talking i Narcissist way. Nothing personal

    Damn people really can't read these days that's sad

    "One of the best"

    That's the qoute word for word

    The important part there is the one of

    In case you missed it a second time

    Considering there's only 3 slinger players that still post here and Im the only active one yea I would say I'm one of the best when theirs only 3 of us it's not a lot

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743852#Comment_2743852

    The devs have probably said this a thousand times since mmr released. What your matchmaking is based off of is hidden, your "rank" which is actually called your grade, means nothing. It's there for you to raise so you can get bonus bloodpoints at the end of the month. It has absolutely nothing to do with matchmaking anymore. Someone can be Iridescent I and still lose to an Ash IV killer because it literally means nothing. Also, I'm driving the "Grade means nothing" because it's been 4 months and people need to start understanding this.

    Grades mean absolutely nothing for matchmaking.

    For matchmaking yes, but until they show us MMR, best we can get is either grade (how much that player played that month) or overall playtime from profile. None of this is best (well, maybe better than MMR).

    If you don't play killer for a long time you just won't be that good, so when you are ash and you will face 4 survivors who are playing all the time, you will lose most likely.

    But it's true that SBMM doesn't care about that yet. They said they are going to implement mechanic where you will lose MMR when you don't play tho.

  • @Nikatara69 said:

    I`m not complaining and my killer gameplays not fantastic, but how the heck u imagine to play killer this days especially now. I don`t play killer often and my first gameplay on lowest rank as possible was against rank 1 survs???? U fecking serious???? Just because i got purple perks it`s don`t mean i play killer often jezzz, like from 1,5 k h killer gameplay is less than 100 h it`s defo need to sort out. MMR system in current state is terrible! Now i see how sad could be a killers life

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1NGU0JDAZB31/inked20220111071243-1-li.jpg

    I dont want to be an @ss but i dont think your mmr is that high because of the perk no one bring boon some of the survivor are not full meta, the item are lackluster compare to normally and no one use a map offering.

    This is probably mid mmr and i was i was facing that type of lobby i would have more fun. I could play the build i want instead of 4 slowdown perk

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743960#Comment_2743960

    Damn people really can't read these days that's sad

    "One of the best"

    That's the qoute word for word

    The important part there is the one of

    In case you missed it a second time

    Considering there's only 3 slinger players that still post here and Im the only active one yea I would say I'm one of the best when theirs only 3 of us it's not a lot

    Who are other DS mains? I remember only you from posts about him.

    I knew one good DS streamer, but she stopped playing dbd after his nerf...

  • @legrosporc69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/304370/it-s-not-possible-to-play-with-current-mmr

    I dont want to be an @ss but i dont think your mmr is that high because of the perk no one bring boon some of the survivor are not full meta, the item are lackluster compare to normally and no one use a map offering.

    This is probably mid mmr and i was i was facing that type of lobby i would have more fun. I could play the build i want instead of 4 slowdown perk

    Well, let's be honest. Even decent SWF is hard to get adept against :D You don't need dead squad for it.

  • @Minecraft said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743844#Comment_2743844

    i love how you're flexing for winning against lower ranked survivors who were also basically playing perkless.

    you don't see those builds at high ranks. hell, they're pretty rare even on a smurf account

    Damn its almost like you missed the photo in my next post were I played with no add ons and tier 2 perks vs all meta builds and 2 tricked out flashlights my point was that games are winnable even at high mmr but no let's just try and trash the other guy cause he made a point I don't agree with

    I can show you my average game if you would like would that make you happy

    20220110_232754.jpg

    Look we all win some we all lose some but to act like you know how good I am based off a sc is just laughable especially when the last time I attempted otz challenge I had a kill rate of 3.2 I don't control who mmr puts me against

    We all know that mmr is trash

    I'm just not bad like your inferring I am

  • @legrosporc69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/304370/it-s-not-possible-to-play-with-current-mmr

    I dont want to be an @ss but i dont think your mmr is that high because of the perk no one bring boon some of the survivor are not full meta, the item are lackluster compare to normally and no one use a map offering.

    This is probably mid mmr and i was i was facing that type of lobby i would have more fun. I could play the build i want instead of 4 slowdown perk

    we were on badham school, tell me about it

  • SBMM only helps survivor's, created to destroy killers experience

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2744002#Comment_2744002

    Damn its almost like you missed the photo in my next post were I played with no add ons and tier 2 perks vs all meta builds and 2 tricked out flashlights my point was that games are winnable even at high mmr but no let's just try and trash the other guy cause he made a point I don't agree with

    I can show you my average game if you would like would that make you happy

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XUI3UBY7BQY3/20220110-232754.jpg

    Look we all win some we all lose some but to act like you know how good I am based off a sc is just laughable especially when the last time I attempted otz challenge I had a kill rate of 3.2 I don't control who mmr puts me against

    We all know that mmr is trash

    I'm just not bad like your inferring I am

    Just try to do adept with current mmr lol and another thing, here we can clearly see that u were camping hard or tunneled poor guy to have at least one kill. Again...

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743920#Comment_2743920

    You missed the point entirely great job

    First off I can tell your new here because anyone that's been posting here awhile knows that I main deathslinger and I'm one of the best ones on these forums ask anyone that's played against me

    Second off if you actually looked at the points instead of guessing and blindly insulting me you'd see that game I stomped them the game was over in 3-4 minutes the game theirs no way I tunneled or camped that game cause every survivor takes 180secs to bleed out I just straight up stomped them

    The op asked how to win I told him how to win and instead of taking my advice your now being a ass making assumptions that I camp and tunnel every game

    I'm so sorry but it was so fun reading that your actually thinking ur "one of the best" I laughed yesterday about that so let's forget it... I really don't care what ur main killer is and who you are, ur nothing, the community is bigger than ur wanna be thoughts.

    And I'm sorry for my bad grammar but most of the German discussions are bad and boring...

    Only thing u are right is that I'm new on this forum but I bought this game about 4 years ago...

    It's also sad that ur feeling big about ur wins... Nobody cares about that and I think @Minecraft is absolutely right about you...

  • @Nikatara69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2744013#Comment_2744013

    Just try to do adept with current mmr lol and another thing, here we can clearly see that u were camping hard or tunneled poor guy to have at least one kill. Again...

    Or I hooked one guy when all the gens were done so why tf would I leave?

    Critical thinking

    Can you use it

    Please

  • @AsS4SsiINz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743945#Comment_2743945

    I'm so sorry but it was so fun reading that your actually thinking ur "one of the best" I laughed yesterday about that so let's forget it... I really don't care what ur main killer is and who you are, ur nothing, the community is bigger than ur wanna be thoughts.

    And I'm sorry for my bad grammar but most of the German discussions are bad and boring...

    Only thing u are right is that I'm new on this forum but I bought this game about 4 years ago...

    It's also sad that ur feeling big about ur wins... Nobody cares about that and I think @Minecraft is absolutely right about you...

    Oh I don't think Ik I'm one the best

    Im not feeling anything about my wins I won that's all the op asked how to win I proceeded to show that you can win even with some of the worse killers and then somehow I'm getting ######### on for playing with no perks and no add ons ######### makes zero sense at least I'm not afraid to show my gameplay

    It's not my fault mmr matches me vs potatoes

    Link me any streamer or link me your own gameplay and I promise you in 5 minutes I can find the weak link in a team it's really not that hard

    Believe it or not but the vast majority of survivors are straight bad

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2745891#Comment_2745891

    Oh I don't think Ik I'm one the best

    Im not feeling anything about my wins I won that's all the op asked how to win I proceeded to show that you can win even with some of the worse killers and then somehow I'm getting ######### on for playing with no perks and no add ons ######### makes zero sense at least I'm not afraid to show my gameplay

    It's not my fault mmr matches me vs potatoes

    Link me any streamer or link me your own gameplay and I promise you in 5 minutes I can find the weak link in a team it's really not that hard

    Believe it or not but the vast majority of survivors are straight bad

    How can we know that ur not sitting as killer afk to push ur mmr down just to clutch one match per day.

    You are not even Prestige

    Screenshot_20220112_112247_com.microsoft.xboxone.smartglass.jpg

    I have no problem to share my results, this is what I can reach without camping or tunneling...

    Nurse is btw. not even my main...

    You are clearly not "one of the best" ur just one of the biggest wanna be's I ever saw.

  • @AsS4SsiINz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2746085#Comment_2746085

    How can we know that ur not sitting as killer afk to push ur mmr down just to clutch one match per day.

    You are not even Prestige

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/T18B82CIPLYP/screenshot-20220112-112247-com-microsoft-xboxone-smartglass.jpg

    I have no problem to share my results, this is what I can reach without camping or tunneling...

    Nurse is btw. not even my main...

    You are clearly not "one of the best" ur just one of the biggest wanna be's I ever saw.

    I'm prestige 3 trapper, hag and, deathslinger what are you even talking about dude you can even see I'm the screenshot I'm prestige 3 hag

    I can tell you don't really understand the game or English that well so maybe it's best to end the conversation here

    Especially since I posted a perkless and add on less rank 1 hag game vs 2 flashlights and you posted a bronze 1 game with the best killer in the game with a actual build

    And you wanna talk to me about I'm facing weak players bro a guy in your game was running plunders instinct

    Plunders instinct dude the perk that does nothing 9/10 games

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2746137#Comment_2746137

    I'm prestige 3 trapper, hag and, deathslinger what are you even talking about dude you can even see I'm the screenshot I'm prestige 3 hag

    I can tell you don't really understand the game or English that well so maybe it's best to end the conversation here

    Especially since I posted a perkless and add on less rank 1 hag game vs 2 flashlights and you posted a bronze 1 game with the best killer in the game with a actual build

    And you wanna talk to me about I'm facing weak players bro a guy in your game was running plunders instinct

    Plunders instinct dude the perk that does nothing 9/10 games

    Dude I didn't talked about ur killer prestige... I talked about ur regular experience about that game. I reached lv 100 nearly 2 times and I already sayd sorry bcs of my bad English BECAUSE I'm from Germany...

    I played nurse about 5 times in my whole life... If I play nemesis it would mostly be just the same...

    I'm still laughing about ur "I'm one of the best" **** :)

    But were not here to talk about who is the best. We are here to talk about that MMR problem which is not balanced in my opinion.

    You are the classic type of players with low MMR and feeling big about ur wins against survivors who still try to learn how to loop and all that stuff...

    Get good <3