Having one of those days...
What am I meant to do, exactly?
It was the forest, btw.
What am I meant to do, exactly?
It was the forest, btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You stop playing for the day and accept that whatever you are going to do survivor will beat you today
Pretty much this. After one sweaty swf I dip for the day and play other stuff.
As a trapper? Corrupt Intervention is kinda necessary and 3 gen.
I can see you haven't that much time in this game yet. It will be better when you learn the maps and know how to control your desired areas better as the trapper. Trapper is difficult.
Better luck in the next one :)
Play a top-tier killer. Kind of sad that’s the way it is, but the way BHVR has balanced the game now there are only a few killers who are viable against good survivors.
I've had a lot of time in the game; my trapper isnt very levelled cause I've focused my BP into getting perks for my mains. The issue was I was stuck in a massive map with distanced gens and they kept snapping my traps no matter where I hid them.
OK my bad, just saw you are level 25 and devotion 1 so I an assumption.
RPD is probably not even that bad for trapper? I wouldn't know though, my game somehow crashes every time it loads an RPD offering. Them bugs...
Sadly you got red forest though
I'd block out those names, by the by.
Naming and shaming and all that.
This is the worst especially when it's the first match. I recently took a semi brake played a few games of survivor here and there. Started playing more decided to jump back onto killer and I got some really good teams with almost full meta and they got a 4 man out and it just killed my vibe to play. It happend 2 more times and I haven't been back to killer.
I wouldn't mind playing Trapper on RPD. Obviously with a camping playstyle. Red Forest was a lost cause though.
I would trade something with Corrupt Intervention. It’s a must for me because I like to pre-set some traps at the start of the match.
You had a rough game. As someone who plays a fair bit of Trapper:
He’s not naming and shaming, he’s asking for advice on how to play Trapper on RPD
Second account. First got banned for BS, but I've gotten over it.
He isn't, but you still can't have names shown on your pictures.
It says if your post reflects negatively.
If it doesn’t than it’s fine.
I remember people getting upset if names were shown at all.
Is this a new thing or is dementia striking back?
..both.
You’re misremembering, “naming and shaming” implies “shaming”. Just naming is fine. Here’s the relevant bullet point from the forum rules
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/137-forum-rules
Simple, just be Otz.
O h
And the scary part is that’s Bill’s driver’s license photo. 😬
Hey you got a kill - thats honorable.
I am sorry but my eyes actually hurt looking at those icons, dafuq are those dude xD