I've edited the Patch Notes again for this one (for some reason the Forum wants to keep removing the description of Power Struggle and keeps putting it under Buckle Up, we've edited it twice now).
Always remember the times when this was said to be THE next OP and meta and bully surv perk.
People are already saying that about the boil over change. People on either side complain about perk buffs, but then cry when the meta is never changed.
People are already saying that about the boil over change. People on either side complain about perk buffs, but then cry when the meta is never changed.
I mean with this change this perk has some great potential in being strong, combine it with flip flop and you just need to recover 30% recovery. If someone is near the pallets you got downed at the killer pretty much has to pick you up if you have those perks and hope the other survivor cant get to the other side.
No saying it will be OP, I'm actually all for buffing perks so they're strong and make it harder to decide on what to pick. I do feel theres alot older perks out there that could of used love first though
I've edited the Patch Notes again for this one (for some reason the Forum wants to keep removing the description of Power Struggle and keeps putting it under Buckle Up, we've edited it twice now).
Even the forums think this perk will be OP and wants to hide it from the evil bully squads lmao
I've edited the Patch Notes again for this one (for some reason the Forum wants to keep removing the description of Power Struggle and keeps putting it under Buckle Up, we've edited it twice now).
I'm looking forward to the power struggle and boil over buffs!
The only thing I want for Xmas is a guaranteed hook in the RPD Library, if we could get that I will have no problems with these buffs
I'm looking forward to the power struggle and boil over buffs!
The only thing I want for Xmas is a guaranteed hook in the RPD Library, if we could get that I will have no problems with these buffs
just as an fyi, a guaranteed hook wouldn't necessarily solve the issue there - what happens once you've sacrificed someone on that hook for example? I think that's a bigger issue and one which we have given the right team the feedback on.
The perk is such a mediocre perk that killer need to play around it just like they need to play around head on.
you could either be paranoid about a situational, mediocre perk in every game or you could get hit by it once, not lose that much pressure if it's anything other than early game, and then adapt to the perks you know are in play.
you could either be paranoid about a situational, mediocre perk in every game or you could get hit by it once, not lose that much pressure if it's anything other than early game, and then adapt to the perks you know are in play.
I always play around the oppenant perk unless i know what the perk are.
As killer i never pass in front of a locker if i have someone same with pallet. I never look at a gen directly in case of spine chill i never immediatly hit the unhook survivor if he get unhook in front of me cause of BT etc... for all the perk survivor have. I know getting hit by one of those perk can make me lose so much momentom that its gg at that point.
As a survivor its the same i always tap the gen to see if the killer got ruin when the gen is at 70% a look around a lot more in case of tinkerer if i see a dull totem i go near it to see if i get a undying notification and i do that until i know all the perk the killer use and if i see him look around after a hook i assume bbq.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They just decrease the activation of power struggle from 25% to 15% If I remember correctly.
Ah, even the patch notes have bugs I see.
Essentially, they're lowering the wiggle requirement from I believe 35%/30%/25% to 25%/20%/15%.
Oh hell yeah.
It's such a mediocre perk so hopefully this buff will give it some use.
Always remember the times when this was said to be THE next OP and meta and bully surv perk.
I've edited the Patch Notes again for this one (for some reason the Forum wants to keep removing the description of Power Struggle and keeps putting it under Buckle Up, we've edited it twice now).
People are already saying that about the boil over change. People on either side complain about perk buffs, but then cry when the meta is never changed.
It's a luck perk, but the kind where when it triggers, it can be more game changing than Decisive. It's just many aren't willing to run the risk.
I mean with this change this perk has some great potential in being strong, combine it with flip flop and you just need to recover 30% recovery. If someone is near the pallets you got downed at the killer pretty much has to pick you up if you have those perks and hope the other survivor cant get to the other side.
No saying it will be OP, I'm actually all for buffing perks so they're strong and make it harder to decide on what to pick. I do feel theres alot older perks out there that could of used love first though
Even the forums think this perk will be OP and wants to hide it from the evil bully squads lmao
The forum is well aware that if people see this there is going to be a op thread every 15 minutes and it's just not having it today
I'm looking forward to the power struggle and boil over buffs!
The only thing I want for Xmas is a guaranteed hook in the RPD Library, if we could get that I will have no problems with these buffs
just as an fyi, a guaranteed hook wouldn't necessarily solve the issue there - what happens once you've sacrificed someone on that hook for example? I think that's a bigger issue and one which we have given the right team the feedback on.
The perk is such a mediocre perk that killer need to play around it just like they need to play around head on.
you could either be paranoid about a situational, mediocre perk in every game or you could get hit by it once, not lose that much pressure if it's anything other than early game, and then adapt to the perks you know are in play.
I always play around the oppenant perk unless i know what the perk are.
As killer i never pass in front of a locker if i have someone same with pallet. I never look at a gen directly in case of spine chill i never immediatly hit the unhook survivor if he get unhook in front of me cause of BT etc... for all the perk survivor have. I know getting hit by one of those perk can make me lose so much momentom that its gg at that point.
As a survivor its the same i always tap the gen to see if the killer got ruin when the gen is at 70% a look around a lot more in case of tinkerer if i see a dull totem i go near it to see if i get a undying notification and i do that until i know all the perk the killer use and if i see him look around after a hook i assume bbq.
Who plays around Head On like they do DS/BT/UB though?
Basically, the ceiling became the floor.
Killers played around the perk long before the perk existed.
Killers learned not to walk through pallets cause of survivors hiding behind them, not because of power struggle.
It only punishes you if you play bad. Tbh. A perk that requires another perk most of the time . Is mediocre