Still salty after the pointless Nemesis nerfs but I guess I have to eat my words now regarding PHead

I never really cared for this Great Value Darth Vader, but after seeing his PTB reveal I loved what I saw immediately.

Losing the voicelines killed this characters soul completely. He was just way too quiet and creepy. It didn't feel right.

After the Pinhead nerfs, I figured it was a good time to bury this killer and just keep playing Plague and Nemesis. With the release of Prayer Tablet, I almost forgot about Pinhead entirely.

I had always said that the voice lines were what originally hooked me on the killer, so now that they are back I suppose I got to start practicing!

I'm so glad we can put this stupid situation to bed. After all this time I waited, and I wasn't let down.

Maybe as a killer player, I should be more interested in Boons, but eh, I have weird priorities.

Comments

  • I agree.

    How a killer feels is equally if not more important then how strong they might or might not be.

    The voice lines add so much flavour

  • i thought you were referrencing pyramid head and got far too hopeful

  • @lauraa said:

    I never really cared for this Great Value Darth Vader, but after seeing his PTB reveal I loved what I saw immediately.

    Losing the voicelines killed this characters soul completely. He was just way too quiet and creepy. It didn't feel right.

    After the Pinhead nerfs, I figured it was a good time to bury this killer and just keep playing Plague and Nemesis. With the release of Prayer Tablet, I almost forgot about Pinhead entirely.

    I had always said that the voice lines were what originally hooked me on the killer, so now that they are back I suppose I got to start practicing!

    I'm so glad we can put this stupid situation to bed. After all this time I waited, and I wasn't let down.

    Maybe as a killer player, I should be more interested in Boons, but eh, I have weird priorities.

    Welcome back to Pinhead! If you need tips or builds to get going, I recently posted my guide on the forums, and if you want a video check out @PixelBush on Youtube, in his videos he says the exact same stuff but it is way better than reading a document and it is such a good video

  • The trick is to never use add ons. That way, when they do their regularly scheduled killer nerfs, you don't even feel it. I mean, I guess you still feel the survivor buffs, but that is a universal experience, lul.

  • He will cum again (along with Trapper when taking the last trap), survivors you must stay aware and don't slip.

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/303433/still-salty-after-the-pointless-nemesis-nerfs-but-i-guess-i-have-to-eat-my-words-now-regarding-phead

    Welcome back to Pinhead! If you need tips or builds to get going, I recently posted my guide on the forums, and if you want a video check out @PixelBush on Youtube, in his videos he says the exact same stuff but it is way better than reading a document and it is such a good video

    Cant wait to check it! It wasnt an optimal strategy, but I used to enjoy using chatterers tooth and torture pillar and put the box in an awkward spot with Franklin's. With the Torture Pillar nerfs I dont think this is viable anymore considering how Franklin's interacts with the box.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    i thought you were referrencing pyramid head and got far too hopeful

    I've been joking lately that we should nerf Pyramids most overused addons so it's probably a good thing that Pyramid Head hasn't been touched!

    @ThiccBudhha said:

    The trick is to never use add ons. That way, when they do their regularly scheduled killer nerfs, you don't even feel it. I mean, I guess you still feel the survivor buffs, but that is a universal experience, lul.

    This is genius honestly.

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733905#Comment_2733905

    Cant wait to check it! It wasnt an optimal strategy, but I used to enjoy using chatterers tooth and torture pillar and put the box in an awkward spot with Franklin's. With the Torture Pillar nerfs I dont think this is viable anymore considering how Franklin's interacts with the box.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733892#Comment_2733892

    I've been joking lately that we should nerf Pyramids most overused addons so it's probably a good thing that Pyramid Head hasn't been touched!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733920#Comment_2733920

    This is genius honestly.

    I actually love chatterers tooth and the buff it got a while back was nice, you can play him more as a steatlh killer with ondemand map knowledge now but you trade the chain hunt pressure

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    The trick is to never use add ons. That way, when they do their regularly scheduled killer nerfs, you don't even feel it. I mean, I guess you still feel the survivor buffs, but that is a universal experience, lul.

    This is basically what I do Brown add-ons mostly or none so that I can hoard up the other add-ons and if they get nerfed, oh well barely use them anyways.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    i thought you were referrencing pyramid head and got far too hopeful

    His voiceline subtitles: *unintelligible gargle*

  • :(

    the clanging metal is hot ok

  • Do not forget:

    1) He's still the posterchild for horror themed NFTs.

    2) He remains a worse Clown with no chase potential and a global gimmick that hardly lasts a couple of seconds.

  • @Canas said:

    Do not forget:

    1) He's still the posterchild for horror themed NFTs.

    2) He remains a worse Clown with no chase potential and a global gimmick that hardly lasts a couple of seconds.

    In regards to point #2, Clown cant take selfies or have funny goofy ragdoll physics with his power.

    The last Pinhead game I had I was shirtless David T posing at an exit gate with a chain sticking out of my crotch.