Where's the Anti-Cheat

I played as a killer today and my first round that I played as blight was kinda normal but the gens where flying like freaking rockets to north Korea and I was pretty sure it was a hacker because tinkerer went of 2 times at the same time I was chasing 1 guy but heres the thing 2 survivors where there trying to flashlight save🥸 which means there was a hacker because how did tinkerer went off 2 times when I was chasing 1 guy and 2 other guys were trying to flashlight save. This was a weird encounter but not the first time that this happened🤡🤡🤡 man this is hilarious this game has soo many problems but I still love it I don't give up the hope!

Come on behavior give us an Anti-Cheat🌝

Comments

  • They don't care.

  • They're busy removing letherface masks.

  • Easy Anti-cheat is pretty much in the name...easy to bypass. I remember this ancient anti-cheat being around when I was a young lad, so I was definitely surprised it was still around. It even had a terrible reputation back then.

  • HAHAHAHA bro that one was really funny😂😂

  • @throwaway79465468797 said:

    Easy Anti-cheat is pretty much in the name...easy to bypass. I remember this ancient anti-cheat being around when I was a young lad, so I was definitely surprised it was still around. It even had a terrible reputation back then.

    Yeah I find it really dumb still using an easy anti-cheat🤡

  • They really do not care. Absolutely lazy about it.

  • They forgot about the Anti part.

  • @Minecraft said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731745#Comment_2731745

    that's what i always say, why would you name your anti cheat like that? 😂

    Oh it gets better. I've seen games literally die off because the influx of cheaters after a certain point simply kills all interest in the game. And they were using uh... Easy AntiCheat to stop it

  • @ApolloV2 said:

    I played as a killer today and my first round that I played as blight was kinda normal but the gens where flying like freaking rockets to north Korea and I was pretty sure it was a hacker because tinkerer went of 2 times at the same time I was chasing 1 guy but heres the thing 2 survivors where there trying to flashlight save🥸 which means there was a hacker because how did tinkerer went off 2 times when I was chasing 1 guy and 2 other guys were trying to flashlight save. This was a weird encounter but not the first time that this happened🤡🤡🤡 man this is hilarious this game has soo many problems but I still love it I don't give up the hope!

    Come on behavior give us an Anti-Cheat🌝

    There is 1 thing that makes generators self-repair over time: BNP. Survivors could activate BNP on a gen and have it progress itself.