Dead by daylight year 6
I have only been playing this game since 2019 right after ghostface came out
And I always saw legacy outfits and was bummed when I learned only a small amount of people have them
Soooooo
I suggest that instead of crowns you have to do certain challenges to get legacy for the survivor/killer you choose
And if we want to be fair to the og dbd players make them look different
But only bhvr made survivors/killer can get these
That's my idea.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
I always thought those cosmetics are ugly and that people find them appealing just because they can't have them.
But maybe I'm wrong and it is a subjective thing. Still, we already have similar cosmetics in the game so I might not be that wrong.
Legacy isn't coming back, thank you for your time.
You never know
Legacy is for veterans and it should stay that way
If they didn't return it to people who legitimately lost it and had proof of doing so in order to ensure the promised exclusivity, they won't bring it back for a seasonal event. Maybe legacy for characters Laurie Strode and onwards, but not the OG 9 characters.
We've said time and time again, Legacy is not coming back.
Why people want legacy back? I personally don't like legacy, I don't see me playin Dwitch just because I have legacy, I don't like the old survivors, I prefer the new ones
I haven't seen a Cheetoh in a long time.