Is there a way for hackers to be able to see or track you while phasewalk?

I got recently twice this day a spirit that oddly tracked me very well and awlays was able to find me while phasewalks pretty precicely. However they sucked at getting hits so I was able to loop them a while but I never got off, I tried everything, from walking to cutting off corners, standing still, double vaults etc etc.

It seemed like these spiirts can almost just see me normally or atleast pretty well.

Another big hint was that the spirit hooked my buddy in the basement, straight up phasewalked up the stairs to me hiding in a locker (ez dwight plays) around 20M next to the hooked suvivors without ANY information perks, she was using 4 anti gen with mother daugher ring and still went straight up for me.

In the area there was no gen, surivovrs, failed skill checks anything, it was literally a dead zone.

So ye I thought I would ask the forums if something is known like that or if ppl also enounctered such weird spirits?

Comments

  • Could have possibly been Dried Cherry Blossom, it's a pretty brain dead add-on, you get killer instinct while within 2 metres of a survivor.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    Could have possibly been Dried Cherry Blossom, it's a pretty brain dead add-on, you get killer instinct while within 2 metres of a survivor.

    It was katana tsuba with daughter ring

  • Scratch marks, sound, pretending you saw nothing as killer and coming back later (I do it a lot when I carry survivor).

  • Has to be, had a spirit who my team faced in the cornfield map. After she downed someone, she phased immediately to the next person and down them as well. After my third teammate died she phased to the locker I was hiding in before BBQ could take effect, then pulled me out.

  • Not saying that's what happened, but yes that's possible. Most hacks display boxes that track location to bypass limitations of aura reading.

  • Its really not that hard tracking folks in phase walk unless they are running iron will. With a good set of headphones it sounds like you're hunting an asthmatic rhino sometimes, when sounds don't bug out and not work properly that is.

    If I haven't played spirit for a while it takes a second to get my ear back but a couple of games and bam you can be pretty dead on in your predictions.

    Lately I get a lot of screen stutter too (I'm playing around with it but maybe its time for a new comp) so even if I zero in on a survivor I pop out of phase and stutter, swing and then see the survivor 2m to the side.

    The stutter whiff is becoming my nemesis and my reason for playing more survivor even though I find it infinitely more boring.

    Both these things could account for your experience.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    Scratch marks, sound, pretending you saw nothing as killer and coming back later (I do it a lot when I carry survivor).

    I was far away not even trying to save

  • @pseudechis said:

    Its really not that hard tracking folks in phase walk unless they are running iron will. With a good set of headphones it sounds like you're hunting an asthmatic rhino sometimes, when sounds don't bug out and not work properly that is.

    If I haven't played spirit for a while it takes a second to get my ear back but a couple of games and bam you can be pretty dead on in your predictions.

    Lately I get a lot of screen stutter too (I'm playing around with it but maybe its time for a new comp) so even if I zero in on a survivor I pop out of phase and stutter, swing and then see the survivor 2m to the side.

    The stutter whiff is becoming my nemesis and my reason for playing more survivor even though I find it infinitely more boring.

    Both these things could account for your experience.

    I used to be a spirit main until Blight came out, I have more then 500 hours of pure spirit gameplay at my back, it was nothing with skill, she was following me pin point perfect every time, that is not normal, even as jesus christ himself couldnt do that.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    Scratch marks, sound, pretending you saw nothing as killer and coming back later (I do it a lot when I carry survivor).

    ye probably I shouldve used my keyboard with w a s d to move maybe thats the reason. I dont know how to use a pc yet since I am new to this whole technological stuff

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Not saying that's what happened, but yes that's possible. Most hacks display boxes that track location to bypass limitations of aura reading.

    To make it clear, I didnt reported the person. but I would still like to know if something like this exists cuz that was just really weird.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2721938#Comment_2721938

    To make it clear, I didnt reported the person. but I would still like to know if something like this exists cuz that was just really weird.

    Yeah, that is definitely possible through the hacks I've seen before.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2721967#Comment_2721967

    Yeah, that is definitely possible through the hacks I've seen before.

    ye good to know, thanks for the answer! It might also just be a weird coincidince but well we will never know in the end.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    Could have possibly been Dried Cherry Blossom, it's a pretty brain dead add-on, you get killer instinct while within 2 metres of a survivor.

    4* and yes it is brain dead

  • I’ve never heard of a hack that does that. It’s possible though. Not going to assume they were using one though.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2721991#Comment_2721991

    The locker find could have been just coincidence. I’ve walked past a locker many times and had a feeling to check it without any reason. A number of times it’s worked out in my favor.

    Ye well but there was like nothing around it you know, it was at the edge of the map (on wreckers yard), there where even injured survivors close to the shack and the spirit still straight up phasewalked towards me without hesitaiton cuz I was last hook