For a long time I thought it was 32 meters and assumed if I could hear the lullaby, I was safe from BBQ. Took a few times being sniped before I learned.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its passive, Hex perks affect the whole map, your thinking of boons, which have a 24 meter radius
it's 45 meters
I want to say 40m, but the wiki is tragically unhelpful for this, and 40m and 45m are both very common numbers thrown around.
The humming, not the perk.
45m if int3r4ct or entity education can be trusted and he usually can be.
Kinda sad i had to look it up through him instead of the wiki or ingame but here we are
Her basic Terror Radius is 20m, her Lullaby can then be heard up to 45m away.
I used to think that Hex: Huntress Lullaby gave every killer the lullaby when I first started
Tbh, that would be kinda cool actually. Useless, but cool.
Oh no, i can´t hear this song anymore.
It would be so cool if she has more than only one lullaby.
For a long time I thought it was 32 meters and assumed if I could hear the lullaby, I was safe from BBQ. Took a few times being sniped before I learned.
What are you guys on about? It's right on her page in the infobox and also on the terror radius page.
Am i blind? The possibilty of me being blind isn't unlikely.
And yes it was on the terror radius page. Wiki has been redeemed somewhat
That looks like the mobile version, could be a caching issue: