@George_Soros said:
I want a zero bloodpoint week.
Would like to see how it changes people's behaviour.
Most players would take a vacation that week the rest would be pure toxic. If you aren't playing for bloodpoints then the only other reason to play is to troll.
I like the x1.5 bloodpoints week since you have 5 days to take advantage of it while the x2 bloodpoint event has only 2 days to take advantage of. Meaning if you have something going on during that time, you basically miss out on the x2 event. The x1.5 bloodpoint bonus is mathematically proven to give you more bloodpoints since the extra days of bonus bloodpoints will pass up the amount bloodpoints that you can earn in a x2 weekend.
@George_Soros said:
I want a zero bloodpoint week.
Would like to see how it changes people's behaviour.
Silence heathen !!!!!
1.5 week and why did I know I'm just here to troll would get so many, not that I wasn't sorely tempted to click that option. Although that would've been purely for scientific research purposes.
I prefer the week of 1.5x myself. I was sick all week and busy with work, so I didn't really have a chance to play half of it. But if it were a normal blood hunt, I would have missed the whole thing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Working shiftwork as a paramedic the week is much better for me. Also notice less people tryng to farm.
1.5x week
I prefer the 2x weekend, less time to invest into DBD and more return
But 1.5 week. I have way too much to do over the weekend so I feel like I can get more done through the week where I have way too much to do.
Would like to see how it changes people's behaviour.
Tbh I probly wouldn't play.
Kind of messed up huh
I liked more the x3 week or weekend whatever it was when it happened.
Most players would take a vacation that week the rest would be pure toxic. If you aren't playing for bloodpoints then the only other reason to play is to troll.
i like 2x bp bc it gets over quicker. i like it back to normal games.
Silence heathen !!!!!
1.5 week and why did I know I'm just here to troll would get so many, not that I wasn't sorely tempted to click that option. Although that would've been purely for scientific research purposes.
2 * 3 = 6
1.5 * 7 = 10.5 <---
I prefer the week of 1.5x myself. I was sick all week and busy with work, so I didn't really have a chance to play half of it. But if it were a normal blood hunt, I would have missed the whole thing.