GRIND is crazy
DEVS when we will have some changes about grind? Jesus, you need play pushing like a pig for got the perks, prestige and up your favorite characters. You need around 6 million just P3 50 ( 20.000 for medium rate points per match, is it 300 matches just 1 guy, without perks.) We have 60+ perks with 3 levels. So, please, this game is crazy specially for new players. when we will have some changes for make this more easily? and for prestige, you could make prestige more interesting, because it not well today. So, please try to change this quickly, we need this.
Comments
Just don't use perks.
Easy.
Yeah, u are genius ๐
I literally just started prestiging characters because I have nothing else to do with my points. I've been playing for two years. Prestiging is not something you need to do.
Just another proof that wisdom comes with age
The player makes the grind larger on their own. Itโs the players choice to unlock more and more teachables. Often this leads to players unlocking so many teachables early that it makes beginning the prestige process when itโs easiest less and less feasible.
You, the player, made the grind what it is for yourself.
That's so dumb it hurts my eyes....
I have ascended.
You mean descended...
I have a P3 50 Quentin and no desire to P3 again. It's not really intended for everyone to do on everyone. It's for the fanatical people
Rejoice, on the last Q&A they announced that they are working on a fix to the grind.... But it's tied to those who prestiged their characters ๐
Is it legacy 2.0? Cause it sounds like legacy 2.0
Maybe it'll be something like:
P0 = standard points
P1 = 30% more points
P2 = 40% more points
P3 = 50% more points
?
No idea, but did did say the fix to the grind will be connected to the prestige system
SImply lower bloodweb costs - easy fix.
I will be so pissed if they do this.
We don't need to help veteran players with grind, we need to help new players for #########'s sake.
i give a #########.
most times i play this game i consider earning a ban.
so sick of having to either play like a ######### or have nothing to show for the effort
keep laughing your ass off i don't give a ######### about the grind. everything is unlocked and this games gone to ######### #########
They said they want to "make perks feel more permanent with prestige" so I am thinking something like perks will stay even if you prestige character or something like that.
So actually screwing over veterans and making it easier for new players to prestige for whatever reason
I understand when people say prestiging is not worth it and you shouldn't do it unless you have nothing else to spend your points on, but I personally always thought to myself, if I choose to prestige later I'm gonna lose all my items which makes it feel worthless to level up characters when you know you're gonna lose everything when you eventually do prestige. So until I'm P3 with a character spending points on the bloodweb is the actual waste of points in my opinion.
Noone gives a ######### about prestige.
Main issue is actually getting perks and level each survivor / killer.
It's actually worse for killers than survivors...
Prestige is useless and if they do this it's not going to fix anything. Just make it worse.