Wow freddy op lmao
4k ruthless killer with no gens completed curtosy of haunted ground lmao
4k ruthless killer with no gens completed curtosy of haunted ground lmao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Absolutely fascinating.
I guess body blocking wasn't a problem in this match?๐
Oh my god ๐
Not my fault they broke haunted that's on them not me then they decide its a good idea to be out in the open.
I think this just proves that ormond is killer favoured ๐
Not my fault they broke haunted that's on them not me then they decide its a good idea to be out in the open.
It really isn't.
๐ฎx10
Nerfed Freddy, with fake pallets and not a great build.. yea ormond is killer sided lol
Devs you know what to do next ๐
Can i not post a positive post without someone thinking its funny to mention other stuff
Can i not post a positive thing without people thinking they can trash talk on it. If you haven't got a positive comment then please don't comment just scroll past
Well it's true. Killers are weak since this game is unbalanced.
We have found a positive sort of poster. Thank you.
Sorry mate I was just trolling lol
Your joking Freddy was OP and I was joking Ormond (a known survivor sided map) was killer favoured. I'm not saying anything negative about your post.
Once again apologies if you didn't see the joke I was trying to make.
It's cool
HG and dum dums is nice but dull
And its not the survivors fault if you don't know how to properly manage your time
Assuming you sent yourself to Ormond on purpose and did ok....
THUMBS UP, GOOD JOB!
What are you on about