Lethal Pursuer on Artist is disgusting (and I love it)
I’ve been using LP on Artist lately and it is very nasty on her. The amount of times that I have been able to get a down in like the first 10-15 seconds of a match is absurd and it is too much fun. I don’t see LP coming off my Artist builds any time soon.
Comments
What do you do with Lethal, though?
Wouldn't you quickly find people anyway just scouting out the gens with her power normally?
True....but your just guessing where they could be. Lethal removes the guesswork.
Sometimes I can even hit them before they get to a gen.
True, but it's usually so quick to find someone it just kinda feels redundant.
Yeah true but honestly I think using my power that early is just more fun than anything else, even if it isn’t the most effective (although I do think it’s quite strong anyway).
Respectable.
If you get a down on a healty survivor in 15 sec with the Artist, it's more of a case of them being illiterate to the point of being unable to find the W key on their keyboards, it's got nothing to do with LP.
I know. It’s still fun when it works.
I think the "fun" gets overlooked way to much around here. Couldnt you, wiuldnt you, cant you, this better, run this, etc. Is all that fun prolly not. Do whats fun....you play better when having fun.
Not to mention you can spawn in the middle of the map and have to guess which side to go to. Nothing worse than spawning in middle of street on haddonfield.
Well said
I have my moments.
LP can be really strong. Sometimes the first seconds of the game can make a difference.
Well, a lot of them take half a minute to realize that the match has started or do anything. The biggest bonus to LP is finding these people.
I stopped running on Michael because the extra 20 seconds I'd get on average out of it wasn't really worth the perk slot, but there was always occasionally that guy who would just let me stalk him up to T3 and hook him immediately.