:3
@Raccoon said:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8OPy7De3bk:3
@Raccoon said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8OPy7De3bk
No mummies allowed in. Halloween is over.
@themoobs1984 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/301650/merry-xmas-from-nl-any-mummers-allowed-inNo mummies allowed in. Halloween is over.
@themoobs1984 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/301650/merry-xmas-from-nl-any-mummers-allowed-in
Granny will be pretty sad 3;
@Raccoon said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2714057#Comment_2714057Granny will be pretty sad 3;
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2714057#Comment_2714057
Good
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2714058#Comment_2714058Good
@GoodBoyKaru said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2714058#Comment_2714058
Boy
@Raccoon said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2714066#Comment_2714066Boy
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2714066#Comment_2714066
Karu
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2714077#Comment_2714077Karu
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2714077#Comment_2714077
The contract is sealed.
I hope you have a good one - from the bottom of my tiny raccoon heart :3
Merry Christmas from Newfoundland and Labrador!
@Raccoon said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2714102#Comment_2714102The contract is sealed. I hope you have a good one - from the bottom of my tiny raccoon heart :3
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2714102#Comment_2714102
You too man :)
I'm still trying to work out what NL stands for.
@RainehDaze said:I'm still trying to work out what NL stands for.
@RainehDaze said:
1. Netherlands
2. Newfoundland and Labrador
@ColdWater said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2714391#Comment_27143911. Netherlands2. Newfoundland and Labrador
@ColdWater said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2714391#Comment_2714391
If only there was some relevant video, perhaps in this very topic, that answered this for them >_>
We have mummers in Philly, not sure if that is the same thing, but big part of our culture.
@Clevite said:We have mummers in Philly, not sure if that is the same thing, but big part of our culture.
@Clevite said:
People dressed up as apeshit crazy as they can, going door to door/barging in, and getting super drunk on any/all booze?
@Raccoon said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2715138#Comment_2715138If only there was some relevant video, perhaps in this very topic, that answered this for them >_>
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2715138#Comment_2715138
I have a habit of not clicking random grainy videos.
@Raccoon said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2715281#Comment_2715281People dressed up as apeshit crazy as they can, going door to door/barging in, and getting super drunk on any/all booze?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2715281#Comment_2715281
Yup, sounds about right, big parade and everything
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No mummies allowed in. Halloween is over.
Granny will be pretty sad 3;
Good
Boy
Karu
The contract is sealed.
I hope you have a good one - from the bottom of my tiny raccoon heart :3
Merry Christmas from Newfoundland and Labrador!
You too man :)
I'm still trying to work out what NL stands for.
1. Netherlands
2. Newfoundland and Labrador
If only there was some relevant video, perhaps in this very topic, that answered this for them >_>
We have mummers in Philly, not sure if that is the same thing, but big part of our culture.
People dressed up as apeshit crazy as they can, going door to door/barging in, and getting super drunk on any/all booze?
I have a habit of not clicking random grainy videos.
Yup, sounds about right, big parade and everything