What licensed killer you want to see in dbd?
Personally i would like william afton or vengeful spirit (golden freddy) from five nights at freddy's or chris walker or wallrider from outlast
Personally i would like william afton or vengeful spirit (golden freddy) from five nights at freddy's or chris walker or wallrider from outlast
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like "Fixes and Quality of Life" or something like that, not exactly sure whats the name of that franchise.
Ye but i asked the killer not the hero
Already don’t want the ring because I’ve already heard a few people say they’re ditching Spirit for her.
Blasphemy.
What dirching means?
I said ditching
First, Gann said Ditching
Second, It means Leaving.
What that mean?
A Bioshock chapter with a Big Daddy brawler with a big, bad drill, Elisabeth, Booker, Jack or even Fontaine as the survivor and two awesome Rapture maps.
Thank you
ignore this
The Alien
Didn't played bioshock i have it in ps library it worth to play?
She's already arriving
Ye that really good idea
It’s similar to neglect.
I want SciFi Horror.
Alien and Ripley.
The Thing and MacReady.
The Blob and whoever.
Tremors creature and Kevin Bacon.
The Xenomorph + Ellen Ripley
Man Ray from Spongebob....Yes, for real.
Ye maybe cool in a sort of way, but the phantom of the flying dutchman is more interesting
Frank the Rabbit from Donnie Darko would be interesting.
The writer-Jack Torrance(The Shining)
The Xenomorph-Alien
The Predator-Predator
The slasher-Jason Voorhes(Friday the 13th)
The Candyman-Daniel Robitaille(Candyman)
The slenderman-Slenderman games
The IT- Pennywise(IT-1990 or 2017)
these are the licensed characters I want
I do not known who is it a little description?
Give me a praetorian alien...i would go absolutly bonkers if it came to the game, i would main the crap out of it no matter how good or bad it was
The Thing
A time travelling demon like creature but also a delusion of Donnie's
to put it in the simplest form, Donnie Darko is a trip of a movie, highly recommend it.
That is scary whoa. Really cool
The Xenomorph - Alien
The War Photographer - Stefano Valentini (with Obscura) - The Evil Within 2
The Stranger - Nicola Orsinov - The Magnus Archives
The Piper - The Pied Piper - Sleepy Hollow
The Scarecrow - Dr. Johnathan Crane - Batman
The Homunculus - Daniella - Haunted Grounds
And others I may add another time.
any of these 4
Only ones that could get me off my current mains are:
Alien/Xenomorph with Ripley
Pennywise with Beverly Marsh
Terminator with S.Connor
Chucky with Andy Barclay
Others would be cool just not enough to enter my top 5 to 7.
I want a Lovecraftian killer and something from Junji Ito. Some kind of Scifi Horror would be nice as well, like Xenomorph.
Which is silly because they probably won’t have similar abilities at all.
Terminator, preferably the skeleton based on the one from the first movie.
I’d love to see a Supernatural DLC pack. Winchesters as survivors, a Demon as the killer, map is he bunker. Demon could have a Possession type ability where they briefly control survivors’ action.
Four more obscure ones:
The Thistle Man - Hank Thompson (Alice Isn't Dead)
The Arch Enemy - Fatberg, with minions ("Arch Enemy" music video by Everything Everything)
The Large - Alex DeLarge (A Clockwork Orange)
The Madness - The Hatter (American McGee's Alice)
Jason. Chucky. Angela from Night of the Demons, and Tall Man from Phantasm.
T-800. T-1000 also works.
The Tall Man would be crazy good. I dare say that if he had a slow moving one shot projectile that he’d be balanced. Or at least drop people to a deep wounds.
Jason Voorhees.
Gotta be honest, I have posted an idea I would like
Both survivor and killer, Marianne and The Maw would be dope, a spirit/material world mix of a map looks interesting