Thumping sound when versing Nemo
Anyone else hear a consistent thumping sound when versing him? It goes on for the whole match and it's just THUMP, THUMP, THUMP. For a second I thought I was going crazy and hearing things that weren't there but I noticed it doesn't happen with any other killers. Its so annoying.
Comments
For me it's an occasional loud thump followed by nothing. Even if he's on my ass.
Oh, yeah, like this weird meaty thump that sounds occasionally? I had that too, I had no idea what was causing it.
Yes, I guess "meaty" does describe it well, I was at a loss of words for it.
I wish it was occasional for me, unfortunately it goes on for the whole match.
I did some tests - it seems to be every time Nemesis punches, at least for me
Its his footsteps
hes a big boy
No, it's the sound of him landing after falling from a great height. It happens if you play as or against the big boy.
The sound hes describing are his footsteps
Nemesis or Demogorgon?
Its a bug.. His punch is global since the artist release.
Do the people above just never play against him or something?
Global Eh? Maybe I should equip unrelenting and mad grit and just swing for a whole match..
Those are not his steps. Here, check the video starting around 3:45
https://youtu.be/e3VDaSvOCg0?t=227They are the sound of him landing after a fall, it happens when playing as Nemesis too although I didn't record that.
Oh god, you're evil.
...I want to try it.
But can confirm this is a thing; when you play against Nemesis, you get inexplicable global sound cues, particularly when he's chasing someone. It's either when he punches or tentacles, though I'm not sure which one.
I was about to ask the same question, I was trying to figure out what it was, it kinda scared me at first I thought there were zombies nearby or something lol
I had that too!!! My friend and I both heard it while playing against Nemesis :00
This bug is so damn annoying. I just want to die and move on to next match every time I hear that sound.
Oh! Ive never actually experienced this, looks like its a bug