The game itself makes me play toxic

I’m tired of the fact that it’s impossible to play as a killer, it doesn’t bring any pleasure and only anger and hatred, I can hardly catch even one survivor. I'm not chasing 4k, I would be happy with 1k if these games weren't toxic and the survivors weren't acting like #########. Now I only play for the basement bubba and so I take revenge for ruining the game. The game clearly makes me understand that this game honestly cannot be won, so this is the only chance.

Comments

  • Endless toxic cycle = Other players are toxic ---> I must be toxic to other players too.

  • @shitman said:

    I’m tired of the fact that it’s impossible to play as a killer, it doesn’t bring any pleasure and only anger and hatred, I can hardly catch even one survivor. I'm not chasing 4k, I would be happy with 1k if these games weren't toxic and the survivors weren't acting like #########. Now I only play for the basement bubba and so I take revenge for ruining the game. The game clearly makes me understand that this game honestly cannot be won, so this is the only chance.

    Man, I feel that way too sometimes but like, don't stoop to their level. Take a deep breath, try out a different killer, different perks and different strategies and you may find something that works for you.

  • I only consider bm'ing and nasty messages toxic.

    Not playstyles like that.

  • @shitman said:

    I’m tired of the fact that it’s impossible to play as a killer, it doesn’t bring any pleasure and only anger and hatred, I can hardly catch even one survivor. I'm not chasing 4k, I would be happy with 1k if these games weren't toxic and the survivors weren't acting like #########. Now I only play for the basement bubba and so I take revenge for ruining the game. The game clearly makes me understand that this game honestly cannot be won, so this is the only chance.

    I win most of my games as killer, even if i'm quite boosted. And the thing i see is that a lot of my bad matches was because of me using the wrong perks. Killers need good add-ons and good perks... unlike survivors i would say. Last time a plague dced because we did 3 gen in two minutes... but she was using spirit fury/ enduring/ bamboozle/ brutal strength.

  • @Pizzasauce said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/301294/the-game-itself-makes-me-play-toxic

    Man, I feel that way too sometimes but like, don't stoop to their level. Take a deep breath, try out a different killer, different perks and different strategies and you may find something that works for you.

    I try too long, I'm sick of it.

  • Killer is impossible and games can't be won? Maybe stop playing DBD and get into acting because you are a bit of a drama queen.

  • Stop taking the game so seriously and you'll play better.

    image.png

    Let's put a smile on that face! 🙂

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    Stop taking the game so seriously and you'll play better.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BUBMIWUEPUVB/image.png

    Let's put a smile on that face! 🙂

    I cannot BUMP this enough. Well done sir. Killer players really need to stop expecting a 4k. It was never the goal of the developers to make that a constant happening. People just expect too much of themselves, which can be a good or bad thing depending on the material. Everyone lower your expectations for the video game and try to have some fun. Damn.

  • Well, another "players who play Survivors are all toxic"? I don't believe you meet toxic players from all your games. But you probably remember more the ones when someone teabagged or clicked their flashlight.

    Not all players, no matter what side they play, are toxic. But when I read threads like this, it seems like the entire population of the planet Earth is toxic.

    I don't even know what toxic means anymore to be honest.

  • @mynameisBlade said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2709940#Comment_2709940

    I cannot BUMP this enough. Well done sir. Killer players really need to stop expecting a 4k. It was never the goal of the developers to make that a constant happening. People just expect too much of themselves, which can be a good or bad thing depending on the material. Everyone lower your expectations for the video game and try to have some fun. Damn.

    I don't want 4k. I want at least 1k. Do I want so much?

  • @Impartiality said:

    So you think the game is impossible to win because rather than trying to improve in chase against better players, you choose to be a dick to get free kills and increase MMR even more. You are then always trapped into playing against better players and never improving so come to the forums to cry instead

    You're an idiot. When MMR came out, I deliberately played non-toxic, but it does not help, all the same it throws me too strong. MMR does not work, you are talking nonsense.

  • Basement bubba isn't toxic. It's a strategy.