Does this new FANTASTIC MMR system resets at 13th every month?
Not talking about the ranks.
MMR system.
Not talking about the ranks.
MMR system.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope.
Apperently even long times of not playing doesn't lower it
No, only the grades do.
Amazing, gonna take a long break from playing killers and starts making a silly builds as survivors
MMR is different for each killer, so you can make silly builds and play casually on killers that you don't care about improving.
In theory. But that is not working. You seem to have some kind of medium through all your killers.
You find plenty info here on the forum about that.
The medium/average mmr applies only to when you start playing a killer that you don’t have experience with while having experience with another killer. For killers that you already have experience with there is no medium.
Hm, maybe. I don´t get this system anyways.
My MMR clearly ranges between 0 and 10.000 in terms of games i got.
To be honest, my matches also seem more dependent on time of day/week than any hidden value.
Talking of mmr resets...did someone that plays only like 3,4 days at most, managed to get iridescent 1? I never been able to reach that after MMR went on...actually the only time I gained the rank 1 BP was because of the past ranking system...
I barely reach Gold 1 nowadays cause the mmr for me sometimes awards me a baby killer and two pips and then it start to put the sweatfest killers against me and the randoms..
As a example.. after getting stomped 6 times in a row, the game then puts me a baby killer, then I Win, pip and once again the game puts me back to good killers and below average decent survivors..which then makes me lose my pips previously gained..so I enter in this infinite cycle where I see myself struggling to reach gold and when I play killer the games put me with survivors that already are iridescent at First day..