I will never kick gens as Killer

I always use slowdown that DOESN'T require me to physically kick generators.

The amount of time kicking a gen or any perk that requires you to go to kick a gen wastes isn't worth the reward.

Surge, Pain Resonance, Ruin (Undying), Corrupt, Deadlock, No Way Out, Thana all the way.

Comments

  • @SomberNokk said:

    Lockdown?

    Probably meant Deadlock.

  • @SomberNokk said:

    Lockdown?

    Meant Deadlock lol

  • I don’t mind kicking a gen now and then if I think it will be at least 10 seconds before a survivor comes back to it. But I mainly only prioritize if I’m running Pop or another kicking perk. (Or better yet, a combo of gen kicking perks.)

  • Kicking a gen with pop is worth it as long as you don't leave a chase for it. But kicking a gen without the proper perks is a borderline useless mechanic, really. It takes over 5 minutes for a 99'd gen to regress to 0. If it remains regressing for a whole minute, a single survivor repairs that again in 15 seconds, and it rarely ever takes that long for someone to come back repairing anyway.

    I wish the base gen regression was increased and ruin was adjusted accordingly, but I have no hopes for it since the devs always refused to change this.

  • Pain resonance is now the most superior regression perk in the game.

  • Kicking a gen is never worth it. If you have to kick a gen, you're not bothering survivors. Or worse, they're working on a gen and you have to kick it before chasing them, which gives them a huge lead on you.

  • At least there are more gen perks now, Ruin isn't as mandatory.

    Always hated Ruin because you're sacrificing a perk slot just to make the game playable, but Survivors have total control over it. It's too random.

  • Why kick a gen when you can just run NOED?

  • I don't mind kicking gens if I hook a survivor near them. Doesn't feel like a meaningful detour.

    Kicking a gen you're patrolling is pretty pointless though. If you don't find a survivor but you do find a partially worked gen, odds are they're hiding nearby and they'll go back to it when you leave.

  • You kick gens sparingly. When you know everyone is healing, or something. Most times it’s better to keep pressure. I often try hooking survivors near the gens being completed. I can regress the gen and protect the hook.

  • @lauraa said:

    Why kick a gen when you can just run NOED?

    Nemmy-Noed-No Way Out bros.

    The N.N.N. Bandits 😎