So now that Dead Hard eating powers has been confirmed as completely unintended...
https://imgur.com/a/aoM7GkB
...has your opinion on hit validation changed?
Do you think it will ever 'work as intended?'
Comments
Nope, it is good that DH was fixed. And they are working to fix the unintended part.
I'd like to see the original complaint you submitted for context.
well if survivors can have themselves not spazzing out on the ground, and killers can have their powers not eaten, its a win-win
I just wish grabs were properly validated. It should be the exact same thing as dead hard.
Right now all it does is go, were you hit during invulnerability? Yes. Okay, then walk it off.
So all it should be is were you grabbed while doing the thing? Yes. Okay, then leap into the killers arms this instant.
Does this mean I can finally stop having survivor mains who tell me the perk is indeed working as intended and the devs always intended for dead hard to be a counter to twins and Nemesis? It was genuinely extremely frustrating and I just started checking out of dead hard threads because it felt like all of its defenders were extremely uninformed about the perk.
I'm completely fine with DH validation existing.
Eating powers is not validation, however. Once that is 100% fixed, then I am okay with it.
It's never going to be fixed. You have the same issue with Pallet Hits, which have been like that for months. If they haven't been able to figure out how to fix the desync with Pallet Hits in all that time, I have zero reason to believe they'll be able to figure it out with Dead Hard.
something like that (2:47 if time stamp isn't working)
https://youtu.be/ruFsdVAUmL0?t=167or that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1e6NjH1CY&ab_channel=TreyBI asked OP to provide context to the image they posted.
i'm just assuming that it was something similar to his context (eating Nemesis power, cancelling blight rush lunge etc)
Wording is what I'm looking for.
Hope this helps
well... this is different. but my example also can be described as "eating powers"
It does, thank you very much.
It still doesn't fix the problem of Dead Hard being uncounterable
Tbh it should be fully reworked