Is Claire the easiest survivor to locate while injured?
I think Claire's grunts of pain are too high but I'm not sure if her tone is higher than Yun-jin and Elodie.
I don't know how she sounds in the killer's perspective, maybe you can tell me?
Most run Iron Will with her?
Comments
Jeff.
I don't think her grunts are particularly louder, I think they have the problem where they are unique, like meg, claudette, or feng.
On the other hand, I always run iron will as survivor unless I need to use a meme build for a challenge.
As a side note, I'm pretty sure Jeff/Bill/David/Ash are louder when injured than any of the female survivors.
To me is Feng Min. I can pinpoint her from the other side if the map lol
Elodie, Yun Jin, Feng, and Bill are the easiest for me to find when injured.
Ash would like to have a word with you
Its Jeff by a huge margin.
Bill or Yun-Jin
Jeff sound injured when he's healthy.
Laurie's coughs are fairly noticeable too
Laurie, Jeff, Yui, David, Yun-Jin, Feng, Elodie, Bill,, Ash, and Meg are probably more noticeable than Claire.
Steve
There are 10 survivors who are even louder than claire but not many people know since everyone using Iron will
Jeff, Bill, Jane are loudest things in universe.
I hope they will never nerf Iron Will...
Jeff is so loud that killer gets Loud Noise Notification when he is injured.
They are all loud. Feng min and Claudette are the only ones I don't use iron will on
Jeff is even easy to locate while healthy since he sounds like he's about to have an heart attack while running.
Jane, Elodie, Yun-Jin and Bill come close after.
Have you heard Bill by any chance that man wheezes and coughs more than a hospital full of covid patients
Yeah but Bill is also minorly harder to spot because his clothing camoflages better than Leather Jacket Number 3
I have no issues with David being loud when injured ๐
Dunno, but I can tell you Meg is the easiest to find while healthy with her mouth breathin self.
Why the worry about that? Everyone use Iron Will, everytime.
I can hear Jane from the next realm over...
I mean vietnam vets are good at camo with the trees