What killers do you want in Dead By Daylight.

Comments

  • I want to see him with Leon again 😏

  • I never even thought of the spider gremlin, props to you. Great idea man.

  • I'm not going to say any FNaF killer, since Springtrap is my preferred pick, but IT, the Slender Man, the Creeper, and Jason are all also on my wishlist.

  • I would love a shapeshifting killer. It would be really interesting, even though it needs a lot of work to create a power that could work with communications between Survive with Friends.

  • Never considered this option before, but something similar to a symbiote could be a really interesting inclusion in the game.

  • I personally think it'd be nice to have a killer that can carry survivors across a distance out of a loop. (think of the charger from left 4 dead 2 minus the pummeling bit.)

  • image.png

    Let's make it happen.

  • The Creeper, Jason Voorhees, Chucky, Robert Englund Freddy maybe even with new powers. Mogwai of some sort maybe not the Gremlins themself from the movie but these are a mythical creature in Chinese culture. Wendigo. The Terifier. Chrome Skull.

  • i would like a quality of life killer

  • Pennywise there was a youtuber I forgot the channel. But he showed a simulation and ideas of how he could work and I think it would be perfect but also making it where he could transform into a survivor perhaps.

  • Or more particularily, that spider being from the archives. I reckon some of those cutscenes are excellent introductions for some creepy future killers!

  • Spider probably won´t come because people with arachnophobia couldn´t play it. An "i have arachno" option would then be needed.

    But would be cool.

    I would like any type of non humnan creature.

  • Too be 100% honest, I actually like almost all of these suggestions. The only one I don't like, at all, is Jeepers Creepers and that's all I'll say about it. If you know, then, you know.

  • Gotta go with classic Jason. Keeps with the slasher theme.

  • Xenomorph isn't on the list, nor is William Birkin so I'll go with Mr. X

  • I wanna see the Terminator. I think a t-101 or a t-1000 would be great additions

  • @Gcarrara said:

    I would love a shapeshifting killer. It would be really interesting, even though it needs a lot of work to create a power that could work with communications between Survive with Friends.

    Keep in mind that if a killer is imitating a survivor it implies they’re Undetectable (i.e. no stain or terror radius). So in a way a survivor mimic would have essentially unlimited stealth a little like Ghostface which even against a swf is a pretty nice effect. They’d just need to pair it up with another secondary ability or two that both help make the killer be reasonably effective even against swfs and that is mechanically distinct from Ghostface’s ability.

  • Jason.

    He's just missing.

  • The Ultimate in Alien Terror

    New Killer: The Thing

    New Survivors: Pilot R.J MacReady and Dr. Kate Lloyd

    New Maps: U.S Outpost 31and Thule Station

  • Jason and Slenderman are a close 2nd and 3rd, but I grew up on FNAF. I'm biased.

  • I could see a shape-shifter killer working, to have it appear as one of the survivors. That they can change into said survivors of their choice. It would create absolute caos and confusion. Kinda funny if you ask me! I would expect that in a realm of nightmare and terrors, that this would be a trial for players.

    With the idea of an outdoor brickyard and heavy fog no matter what. So it gives players a sense of real danger.

    There would have to be a few things added for balance to the match. But I think it would work out really well.

    If not, Slenderman for sure!

  • The very existence of voice comm is going to nullify any shape-shifting powers completely, which is why we're most likely never going to get a The Thing chapter.

  • @Gcarrara said:

    I would love a shapeshifting killer. It would be really interesting, even though it needs a lot of work to create a power that could work with communications between Survive with Friends.

    Would that not just be to create a Killer where faking the identity is just a bonus and not a requirement for their effectiveness?

    Nah that would be not what we want in such a killer anyway.

  • Springtrap would be lit.

    Also...

    alien-tv-seies.png


  • A killer capable of disguising as a survivor for a brief period of time (similar to the ol' good spy in TF2) would be a lot of chaos and fun! Of course that wouldn't work well against players on comms :)