Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance value
Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance value
Give it a try Killers, it can be game winning on the right map. 7 x 15% + gens left regressing + survivor location.
Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance value
Give it a try Killers, it can be game winning on the right map. 7 x 15% + gens left regressing + survivor location.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i personally adapted this perk as more or less standard in a build. Only sad part is sometimes the rng of scourge spread but still okay. Nasty perk
Ruin is also RNG and can be deleted by survivors so I just use Pop+Scourge
Totems belong to survivors now anyway
I kinda enjoy Surge, Pain Resonance, Ruin with Legion + BBQ for BP. Really good slow down, where I can just play and ignore gen kicking.
Gotta Slow 'Em All!
Make BBQ stacks basekit so we can have 4 gen slowdown perks
Don't worry, we'll get threads calling for nerfs soon enough.
"Everyone needs to be hooked twice and only 1 gen can be left otherwise it's a crutch perk for nooooooooobs"
Probably gonna get nerfed into the ground in the mid chapter.
It's a good perk I personally prefer Eruption myself.
Oh yeah, it's strong. Being able to cause, like 12% damage to the gen that most urgently needs to be damaged without actually needing to be at that gen? Love this perk.
Do keep in mind though, the intel isn't foolproof by any means. Once people find out you have it, they can stop working on their gen until after the recently picked up person has been hooked, and then continue working on their gen.
Give it a try? lol I play that perk often just like No Way Out. People are definetly using the perk. This perk is best on a chaotic gens Doctor! )
This perk is stupid good right now because most Survivors aren't bothering to counter it. It's not as good vs a smart team imo.
I have got good value from this perk most games but yesterday was terrible. Only played on swamp and Haddonfield and the hooks on those maps are already sketchy so I didn't get to use it much.
I never use BBQ and Chili, if you think it’s mandatory you might need to rethink that.
All the value on this perk relies on you getting the hook before they rush the gens too hard, one bad early chase and that perk wont do as much for you as it shouldve.
Can't be OP when the early game is a killers weak suit, but it sure is lovely being rewarded to hook now.
If you don't have every perk you want on every character you use then you are wasting time not running it. Double BP helps with the insane grind and is mandatory if you don't want your time doubled to get what you want. Is it a top 4 perk and mandatory to run because of it's game effect?....No. Is mandatory for grind help.
I don’t feel the need to grind every perk on every killer. If you do that’s a “you issue”.
Who tf said that? I don't believe @Sludge or myself said anything close to that. I did say the perks you want....But idk how you keep coming to your conclusions. BBQ helps no matter if you want one perk or 200 simple as that.
I have 900k to 1million bloodpoints consistently and never use BBQ.
You are clearly missing the point. Do you. BTW that doesn't even get one character to level 50.
Funny, I think you might be missing my point, gets it’s all relative. 🤷♂️
One more side note though before I bounce.
Your total BP means nothing to the point I am trying to make. If you play all day yes you can hit those BP everyday but just remember this.....You could of had that same amount in half of the time/games with BBQ.
I don’t play all day. I play whatever killer I have a mission for each night to do the mission and fill in a bloodweb before each match. Between missions and rift challenges and bp offerings and all the bonus bloodpoint giveaways they do and other people using streamers, etc, I have way more than enough BP to do that.
I love the new scourge, I use it over pop and ruin in all my builds now, only problem I have with it is when stuff like this happens...