"From the void she kills" achievement

So I was looking through all of the achievements for DBD to see which ones I have left to get and this is one of the achievements that I am dreading.

My question is: Is this achievement even possible anymore? I don't think it is considering Nurse's blinks got nerfed down to 2.

Comments

  • There is an add-on that gives you 3 blinks. To my knowledge, it is the only way you'd be able to get that achievement anymore.

  • Good luck seriously this was a ######### to get for me pre nurse nerf ( btw am a console gamer)

    It was my most valued achievement now I have to get it again thanks to the upgrade to ps5 yeah super sad times ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    Grabs are super bugged you have to run a certain add on that does not allow you to blink through walls now to achieve three blinks...

    god speed to you gamer but honestly I hope more seasoned nurses can offer wisdom to this post .

    Good luck and may the odds be in your favour ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿท

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    There is an add-on that gives you 3 blinks. To my knowledge, it is the only way you'd be able to get that achievement anymore.

    Ah, ok then. I don't pay attention to addons that much, so I'll probably have to look for it when I actually go to do the achievement.

  • @Darkskies said:

    Good luck seriously this was a ######### to get for me pre nurse nerf ( btw am a console gamer)

    It was my most valued achievement now I have to get it again thanks to the upgrade to ps5 yeah super sad times ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    Grabs are super bugged you have to run a certain add on that does not allow you to blink through walls now to achieve three blinks...

    god speed to you gamer but honestly I hope more seasoned nurses can offer wisdom to this post .

    Good luck and may the odds be in your favour ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿท

    Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

    And yeah, trying to get this achievement is probably going to drive me insane, but oh well I guess. I need every achievement.

  • @Orion can you possibly offer any help ? I hope it's ok to ask and tag you ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’–

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I got this achievement by Insidious camping across the map from a gen with Tinkerer. I waited a couple seconds after Tinkerer went off, then blinked my way over there and grabbed a survivor just before the gen got finished.

    Whether you're trying to get it legit or do it in a cheap-ass way like I did, I wish you luck!

    Damn ๐Ÿ‘ props I love your way of thinking ! Dirty but if it helps it helps ! ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’ฏ

    Grabs be so Hella bugged tho it's just crazy I am leaving re getting this achievement to last lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿท

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2704279#Comment_2704279

    Orion permanently uninstalled the game, and doesn't log into the forums anymore. :(

    Damn that sucks another legend lost huh sad times ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿท

    Damn I'm gonna miss the nurse wisdom ๐Ÿ˜”

  • Yes, it's possible and you don't even need the Torn Bookmark addon to go for it.

    If you do 1 blink + 2 blink chain (for example, one very short blink + wait for the recharge + 2 very short blink chain) the game consider ir as a 3 blink chain. So if you manage to catch the survivor while doing this you get the achievement.

  • One way to do it is via farming. Granted, the nurse doesn't inspire the same level of trust as a derpy Pig or Ghostface, but it can be done:

    Equip the 3rd blink add-on and Bloody Party Streamers or Anniversary Cake. Then walk backwards or move around the map by just hitting the air constantly. With some luck the survs will notice and farm a bit with you.

    Then just chill with them at a generator, maybe whistle an innocent tune, and when they are happily working, do your three blinks and grab one of them.

    Easy peazy, lemon squeezy.

  • Not only it is possible, but also this 3 blink add on got buffed.

    Good thing I got the trophy with the old add on, makes all those games trying to get it as complete waste of time. Love it

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2704283#Comment_2704283

    Damn that sucks another legend lost huh sad times ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿท

    Damn I'm gonna miss the nurse wisdom ๐Ÿ˜”

    Yes.

    I miss Orion.

  • Let me make it real simple for you. Use the 3 blink add on and mess around until a survivor memes with you. Injure them and have them work on a gen. Blink twice into the ground and on the third blink rip them off the generator.

    Nice and easy.

  • @psionic said:

    Yes, it's possible and you don't even need the Torn Bookmark addon to go for it.

    If you do 1 blink + 2 blink chain (for example, one very short blink + wait for the recharge + 2 very short blink chain) the game consider ir as a 3 blink chain. So if you manage to catch the survivor while doing this you get the achievement.

    Didn't know that. DbD code at its finest.

  • Why not just do a farming game for it?