I was playing pyramid head
And while I got 4k vs a deadsquad SWF the amount of time you need to outplay them is ridiculous.I mean chases last like 20 secs at max even with 3 hits ( borrowed time safe when just 2 persons left),hitting all my surv on loops with my power.Surv have to do way much mistakes if i would be other killer.
Comments
Respectfully, they weren't a deathsquad if you won against them.
People really need to stop overestimating the teams they go against.
I got a 4k against people trying to win that were actually kinda decent and this is my definitive evidence that survivors are OP.
I got a 4E against solos as Huntress on Haddonfield... and I am not upset I hit some good shots and they played better then I did
Why does this all matter... either you played good or you played bad
People have a real loose definition of "deathsquad" around here.
Why would you use THAT as an example for your point?
Becuz u have to play perfect as killer to have a chance to 4k while surv can do mistakes and barely matters.
You sure about playing perfect or even vs a death squad?
hitting every time in a match as PH kinda makes it sound like they weren’t as strong as you wanted them to be…
If not deathsquad pretty organized team and they knew how to loop.
you really are obsessed with scream queens now huh
then use a game you lost as an example?!
Okay I will when i face another very good team I lose.
I got a couple gifs that want to be used at least once.
Ò_ó
tbf that's like me with that bruno fancam
Eh. So… nothing special. And if they lost so hard they couldn’t be that well organized.
doesn’t matter. Bad example to use when you want to make killer sound weak. You just kinda proved that being an organized swf that know how to loop doesn’t win games. Congrats. Kinda a counteraegument to your point…
Nope it means that killers have to play perfect with strong builds with an antiloop perk to have a chance to win.
nope that’s really not what your example tells me at all.
also… are you really implying you were playing perfect and didn’t make any mistakes whatsoever?
It's not a death squad if they're getting downed in 20 seconds max no offense. What were they even doing? Standing around not taking advantage of the sprint burst they get from being injured?
People really need to start posting their Gameplay before they make topics like this. Just makes me skeptical.
Looks like survivors need a buff. I mean, 3 hits in under 20 sec ending in a 4k against a 'deathsquad'...
Exactly. Or Pyramidhead will see further nerfs.
So long as they leave his ass alone again
No i already requested a full on nerf. Ass included.
Knew you'd get the gif in somewhere
You know survivor equivalent to 4k is 4 escapes, don’t you? Do you think 4 escapes is easier?