Please give killers a concede option

I am in a game right now I have given up. 0 hooks 1 gen left. They refuse to do the last gen.

So here I am, afk in the game, browsing the forums because I have nothing I can do in game.

They have 4 boons up, if I go for one theyll bodyblock, heal the other one in 2 seconds with med kits, tbag around me. Flashlight clicking. Jumping over pallets * notice me killer notice me! *

The map is the game offering. So god pallets galore, if I go for them they predrop a pallet, heal each other right infront of me.

Comments

  • I'm not necessarily opposed to a concede option, for both sides.

    However, I'm not sure how you'd put limitations on it that would differ it from essentially DCing.

  • Agreed but give one to survivor as well when someone DCs.

  • Killers should be able to open the gates after 20-30 minutes.

    Would allow people to end a game that otherwise can't be ended by bugs or hacks without being forced to dc too

  • @scenekiller said:

    I'm not necessarily opposed to a concede option, for both sides.

    However, I'm not sure how you'd put limitations on it that would differ it from essentially DCing.

    Yeah I know this is the tricky thing. Killers could abuse it.

    Maybe you can only use it like once a day or something. Or make it just open the exit gates instead of just going to the survived screen. Or only usable on the last gen, and you have to have 0-1 hooks

  • They just need to add bots for people that concede, that way nobody feels robbed of BP or pip, I know the mobile game is a different team but how crazy is it that in less than two years they've already implemented it for their version along with events that are constantly going on about every weekend getting double points, it just doesn't feel right that we've paid all this money to pretty much get told to ######### off when inquiring about replacement bots or events more often.

  • If they refuse to do the last gen, that may be reportable as taking the game hostage. Not 100% sure though. You may be forced to DC in that situation.

  • @JacksonWise said:

    If they refuse to do the last gen, that may be reportable as taking the game hostage. Not 100% sure though. You may be forced to DC in that situation.

    They finally ended the match.

    Like I said in other topic "I said to them in post chat have your queue times been long? They all said EXTREMELY LONG. I said maybe thats due to groups like you doing what you just did, making killers leave ( Was just doing my daily ) They all just started laughing, making fun of me.

    Its going to actually kill the game."

  • @JacksonWise said:

    If they refuse to do the last gen, that may be reportable as taking the game hostage. Not 100% sure though. You may be forced to DC in that situation.

    Unfortunately it's not reportable because the game can still end if they're killed, you can be reported for going afk but I doubt anything would come from it in that situation

  • Smack the gen and spin in circles.

    Walk around hitting things.

    Stand by the exit gate.

    Shake your head no.

    2Upz.gif
  • @gammatsunami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697191#Comment_2697191

    They finally ended the match.

    Like I said in other topic "I said to them in post chat have your queue times been long? They all said EXTREMELY LONG. I said maybe thats due to groups like you doing what you just did, making killers leave ( Was just doing my daily ) They all just started laughing, making fun of me.

    Its going to actually kill the game."

    Killers need Survivors just as much as Survivors need Killers. If one side is missing then there's no game. Unfortunately toxic SWF bully squads fail to realize that.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Agreed but give one to survivor as well when someone DCs.

    Honestly, if survivor DCs early, the rest of team should not lose any MMR points no matter what and also should not be able to depip, at the very least.

    I hate when that happens so much

  • Killer games are very miserable these days.

    I'm curious to know, how often do you play Killer?

    I'm not doing Daily because of this, only when i feel like playing.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697164#Comment_2697164

    Honestly, if survivor DCs early, the rest of team should not lose any MMR points no matter what and also should not be able to depip, at the very least.

    I hate when that happens so much

    Honestly who would even care if you’re MMR doesn’t decrease? I just want out as soon as possible

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697289#Comment_2697289

    Honestly who would even care if you’re MMR doesn’t decrease? I just want out as soon as possible

    I do care, to keep my surv mmr as high as possible. You can already leave the 3v1 match by fast suicide on hook.

    But I dont like loosing BP, pip and MMR because of someone else actions so I try to play it out anyway

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697304#Comment_2697304

    I do care, to keep my surv mmr as high as possible. You can already leave the 3v1 match by fast suicide on hook.

    But I dont like loosing BP, pip and MMR because of someone else actions so I try to play it out anyway

    That’s true there should be a little bit of no for conceding. I know when I play killer an early DC just means a boring easy match

    As for MMR the number is invisible and the system barely works anyway so I couldn’t care less but I don’t see why not

  • @Anniehere said:

    Killer games are very miserable these days.

    I'm curious to know, how often do you play Killer?

    I'm not doing Daily because of this, only when i feel like playing.

    I used to play killer 95 percent of the time. Completely switched now. Almost always playing survivor.

  • @gammatsunami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697303#Comment_2697303

    I used to play killer 95 percent of the time. Completely switched now. Almost always playing survivor.

    I hope you are having fun as survivor. Better to avoid Killer games for now.