Yes and it is bugged like this since Artist patch came out. I was hoping for this to be fixed the last hotfix patch but nope. If it will not be fixed the next (tomorrow?) Hotfix patch I will be disapointed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is it also gone when playing against her too? Because I have noticed that it is playing as her and I hate it.
Nope. They pulled a ptb twins on us qwq
guess it was too good to be true.
Wait what.
They removed Spirit's chase theme?
Why?
spaghetti code, most likely. and now its a feature.
Yea its gone FeelsBadMan
What?
Words cannot express
Yes and it is bugged like this since Artist patch came out. I was hoping for this to be fixed the last hotfix patch but nope. If it will not be fixed the next (tomorrow?) Hotfix patch I will be disapointed.
Survivors can hear her unique music. Killer can't.
Due to spirit overperformance aka "wee bit OP", chase music been removed.
I'm sad... only survivors can hear her music.
Is this it?
it's a bug that you can't hear the chase music.
Thank you for getting back to me!
thanks for acknowleging the issue. tbh, her chase music was probably the most exciting part about her rework as a killer player
no, I've heard it playing as and against her, and I'm on PC.
I guess the bug isn't effecting me or something.
If the patch notes are to believed, then it's fixed! I suppose I'll throw up one of her anniversary cakes to celebrate!
Yet another unfair survivor buff :(