Boon Totems

From now on i will tunnel every Mikaela and every player that uses Boons until they get nerfed

Comments

  • Boons, worst idea ever. Literally.

  • That's the only way to counter them dude

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    That's the only way to counter them dude

    Sadly yes. I dont get why i have to destroy the fun of others to have fun myself

  • Well, I personally only use Shadow Step which I don't think Is particularly strong ...

  • I don't think Roadrunner is an appropriate name judging by the post content.

    Try Wile E. Coyote, he also likes to tunnel.

    ---

    Also I'm officially a Mikaela main, so...

    Meep, meep!

  • @Strodd said:

    Or you could just snuff out the boon, use healing slowdown or play bubba & plague.

    Its like me saying that I will teabag and harass every killer that uses ruin. Ridiculous

    I’ve been using coulophobia pretty consistently to counter boons. Out of all the 15 matches I played with it I stopped a heal to get a down once

  • @Strodd said:

    Or you could just snuff out the boon, use healing slowdown or play bubba & plague.

    Its like me saying that I will teabag and harass every killer that uses ruin. Ridiculous

    No, there is no strategy in harassing a killer and teabagging them. On the other hand, the only way to get rid of a boon, which is a mechanic that benefits all 4 survivors, is by killing the user. Therefore, it makes sense to get rid of the boon user as just by them existing they will give every other survivor a big benefit.

  • @Strodd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2693710#Comment_2693710

    Healing slowdown = survivors waste more time healing.

    So you are not guaranteed a down because you are using it, but you will get good slowdown.

    Not really. It’s still base healing speed/self care speed. Which isn’t too bad especially considering it’s only in 32m. Boons are 24m so you have to be close to the boon to cover the whole area

  • Catch me if you can!

    And 3 chases, just might cost you 5 gens,

    And, for me, that's the most fun. All chases, no gen work and no raise in MMR.

    Win win

  • CoH % should be nerfed. Working through multiple levels in indoor maps should be removed. It is incredibly strong and killer can take quite some to find the boon (scavanging every floor is quite time consuming)

  • @Roadrunner said:

    From now on i will tunnel every Mikaela and every player that uses Boons until they get nerfed

    And i will play other survivors and take 3 boon totems with me, so you dont know that its mine!