When is the next reworked map?
I hope that in the next midchapter or in the next chapter we will see a reworked map, I'm tired of the survivors forcing Haddonfield, tired of Mother's Dwelling being too big, Nobody likes the Swamp, I hope his rework is gonna be nice
Comments
I wouldn't get my hopes up for a few reasons.
Developers confirmed their last Q&A they have no plans for when the next graphical update is.
The graphical update is basically just that, a graphical update. Chances are nothing about those maps will actually change balance wise. (or they'll make them worse, which they love doing)
That's really sad to know, thanks for the information
Boy I can't wait to see Haddonfield with 20 breakable walls, half of which can never be broken without creating an infinite, and the other half of which must be broken to stop something else being infinite.
Hopefully never. Each time they reworked the maps, they made them 10x worse
Hopefully never.
If they make maps smaller they will add more safe tiles more infi loops more pallets more vaults......they won't be satisfied until all maps are unplayable for every killer.
It’s funny how when they announced Realm beyond they said they want to rework all the graphics by the end of 2021 where here now and 3 realms still never got updated
They promise the switch corss progession and now they don't know when it will realise LOL, this devs live in a nutshell
I think Swamp is up next. There’s a new sound effect coming from the lanterns hanging from the docks I’ve never heard until this patch.
I noticed that too
My only hope for any reworked maps is that they give maps like Swamp and Midwich a little more contrast between props and the ground, because right now it's so hard to see about anything on those maps.
Well... I also hope some maps are shrunk, as well, but if I had to pick I'd go for the first thing.
What ever they rework next it better don't be as bright as the coldwind rework. Seriously STOP IT BHVR!
I like Swamp.
Impossible
I liked Hawkins, i like RPD, i like Swamp... i´m strange...
Oh my goodness
I’d like to see Haddonfield reworked.