I opened the box.
Looks like Spirit will stay in the other box for awhile.
Vote result:
Looks like Spirit will stay in the other box for awhile.
Vote result:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...you opened them
and I came.
You will
Only less than 10 days left, everyone make sure so vote your favorite box !
Blue.
I opened them.
@ImBrakingBike @Heartbound
Okay you both were faster.
I pick the one labelled C3
I choose the grey one on the shelf to the left.
And you came.
Can we cheat and open the other box as well? Please? TT_TT
I love both Yui and Rin.
Is there a baby Dweet in that box?
I hope you have thought about airholes??
You are giving me anxiety now.
I didnt think of that.
I guess it’s good that Yui is out then.
Rin probably will be fine. With her being kinda dead and all… her being sliced up will make the little space also less problematic
When enough people asking to open the Red box, I will haha
I made the box big enough for them to be comfortable
@I_am_Negan yes sir.