*jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair* Ahem, you look very lovely.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@TheGannMan
I don't see any issue?
Dem cheeks.
sheeeeeeesh
Oh no thats way to op. Please nerf spirits rear.
*jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair* Ahem, you look very lovely.
Its like that for weeks, thats why Im playing her lately. I mean what a nasty bug
Thats why I main her with executionerThats a funny bug thoUhhhh.... I don't know what department handle's camera physics, but are they ok? Like that's a lot to put on main outta nowhere.
Bhvr finally buffed her.
I see they found a new use for the retired Moon offerings.
I’ve been summoned.
What in the #########?
Devs Christmas present for you?
This should be basekit on all killers AND survivors. Prove me wrong.
Hey didn't you want to keep Spirit alive?
Aww they really did it for me? Thanks BHVR, you guys are the best!
What is there to prove wrong.
I worry for all of you if spirit’s original design went through
What was it?
She was completely naked
With how much the community thirsts over Felix, I don't think we would've survived.
Yeah probably not. This community is only beaten by overwatch in terms of thirstiness