“Don’t you know it’s Christmas time?”
someone brings a sacrificial cake and this what I get as a surprise in solo que😭
someone brings a sacrificial cake and this what I get as a surprise in solo que😭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
your present is pain
That sucks... got this so often in the events - big step upwards you don´t need to escape to get your gifts.
To be fair you do make for a nice stocking for Nemesis. … Just don’t ask what he’s stuffing you with, 🤢
Yeah, really bad games here too.
Lore accurate, since it's a nemy and you're Jill.
Same here. Killers are acting like dicks during another event.
smh clearly it's the survivor asking for it don't blame the killer
Ah yes, its only killers again.
Everygame i had today was survivors who instantly flashlight clicked and tbagged
I can blame the killer. Most survivors are literally just messing with the snowmen looking for fun. While killers are slugging and camping from my experience at least
Different experiences I guess
True haha
I didn’t tbag or do anything toxic my chase lasted like 30 seconds. I only brought a toolbox to sabotage hooks to complete a challenge
Not all of them I had a Myers memeing around when I went into a snowman but some are I don’t get why
I'm guessing becuz they're still taking MMR too seriously, and don't want to lose it.
Stars
LORE ACCURATE NEMESIS
i meme around when I play demo and I still got to red rank. As long as the survivors don’t play toxic, I won’t be toxic.
Same
Just a lore accurate Nemesis I dont see the issue here
😂😂that would have been hilarious. He really likes the sweater
Wait, but I thought killers did this when the gens are getting done too quickly? Not when there is still 5 gens left? 😳
The team was running around not doing gens too. So there is no excuse for him to camp, unless he liked looking at Stars😭 someone wasted a blood point offering for everyone and this happened Like come on. I don’t even care about losing when I play both sides but what’s the point of playing such a boring play style
Leeeeeeeeon!!! HEEEEELP!
I needed Leon, Chris and Claire in this game😂
I want Ashley.
I like looking at stars.
Killers are saints guys. Face camping at 5 gens valid strategy.
Survivor bad.