Just to make sure people are clear: it DOESN'T matter which survivor or killer you're using. For example, you could play all of your matches as Meg and still unlock all of the special cosmetics/charms (I think there are 10 total).
Just to make sure people are clear: it DOESN'T matter which survivor or killer you're using. For example, you could play all of your matches as Meg and still unlock all of the special cosmetics/charms (I think there are 10 total).
Yea I just played as Dwight and got the Jonah sweater
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1: Escape while inside a snowman
2: Get hit while inside a snowman
3: Hit a snowman with a survivor inside
^ one of those
The "blueish" aura is what I call the sparkles - you get this as a survivor if you've completed one of the above actions.
So as killer only way is to hit a snowman with a survivor inside?
What you earn I'm assuming is random?
Escape while inside a snowman
Does it require a specific survivor or can you unlock it with any survivor?
Definitely random - I've played 2 survivor matches, got a killer charm and killer weapon.
Do you have to escape as survivor then with the sparkles?
Also forgot to ask this.
Can you earn survivor cosmetics while playing killer and vice versa?
It's random!
And no you don't have to escape as the survivor with the sparkles
Oh. I wonder if it's easier to get all of them by just playing killer.
The not having to escape requirement made this event so much better. Not having to escape and being able to play as whoever I want is great.
Agreed!
Does every survivor and killer get something or just a few selected ones?
There's XMAS sweaters for Mikaela, Jonah and Yun Jin, weapons for Hag and Wraith, and Frosty Eyes for Trickster and The Artist. Also Charms
There's a list of the unlockable cosmetics in the news tab in game, or you can see them here:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1468974397901852673Just to make sure people are clear: it DOESN'T matter which survivor or killer you're using. For example, you could play all of your matches as Meg and still unlock all of the special cosmetics/charms (I think there are 10 total).
I escaped with the blue sparkles as Survivor and it didnt tell me I got anything.
You don't have to escape with the sparkles, those just mean you unlocked the cosmetics.
There's a list of the cosmetics in the news tab in game, if you are not sure what you got.
I’m glad you don’t have to escape inside the snowman... that would’ve been a massive headache.
Apparently you dont have to escape at all.... bless
Yea I just played as Dwight and got the Jonah sweater
Thanks
Oh okay, the reward pops up on the score screen. I mustve missed it the first time.