Why the artist makes screeches
Its not because she's doing bird calls.
Its because she doesn't have a tongue.
Its not because she's doing bird calls.
Its because she doesn't have a tongue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's cute.
I like it.
She's a Harpy.
Bird lady go screee :)
That explains her rattle
I like the sounds she makes when she hits someone with her weapon or when she hooks someone
On the menu screen she moves her head like a crow when she do those sounds maybe mimicking em but somehow remember me those sounds of terror films of reanimated corpse sounds.
It’s fits her well but it’s annoying as hell to listen to
It’s really annoying and cringe. Makes me want to throw a pallet on her head
idk, did you ever had ink-ravens living inside of you? NO? yeah you don't know her pain #JusticeForPeopleWithLivingInkRavensInsideOfThem (or JFPWLIRIOT)
Elodies scream still sounds worse.
She makes my ears bleed
I really like it and it fits her. But it can sometimes get a little annoying to listen to when you play as her, though.
its so cute doe
I'm sorry she is not in the top five screamers.....
1. Doc
2. Huntress
3. Spirit
4. Plague
5. Demo
She said : I love you ,…
dont worry about her ….