Can you tell me your top 5 favorite skins for killers?
Any killer. You can even say more skins for the same killer.
Any killer. You can even say more skins for the same killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
True Blight, mermaid and school uniform Spirit, rift Plague (both this rift and the rift before where she got face reveal sort of), fairy Hag, Nurse in that dark bride dress dunno the name
I have other favorites but those are usually mix of multiple skins, not just one
The thing is, I combine different skins so they look good. But if I had to choose 5, It would probably be:
not in any specific order but
Phantom of Vengeance Wraith, Wild Asylum Doctor, Crystalline Apparition Spirit, Ferryman of the Underworld Blight, Pressured Performer Trickster
1. Spirit's Awakened Origin outfit
2. Artist's Wintry Reverie outfit
3. Spirit's Marine Maiden outfit
4. Plague's Sea-Goat Worshiper outfit
5. Pig's Test Subject outfit
5. Legion expo cosplayer
4. Bubba pretty lady
3. Santa Clown
2. Pressured performed and Cut thru u performance Trickster. I put both because i could not decide which one is better.
1. Classic Ghostface
Better yet, I can show you!
1 Mr. Puddles
2 The Look See
3 Frank the Bunny
4 The Chatterer
5 Pressured Performer
1- Trickster Fire Moon Performer
2- Huntress Cold Wasteland Survivor
3- Spirit Marine Maiden
4- Legion- (Joey) Devil May Care
5- Trapper The Krampus
In no particular order:
Plague's Sea-Goat Worshipper
Spirit's Crystalline Apparition
Clown's Mr. Puddles
Wraith's The Angel of Music
Blight's Sophisticated Slaughter
But I like to mix and match outfits, so this doesn't necessarily reflect my favorite pieces.
I'm a licensed character nut head so yeah all licensed skins here.
1. Robbie The Rabbit
2. Pretty Woman, Walkin' Down The Street, Pretty Woman! 🎵
3. Classic Ghost Face
4. Old Lady
5. Blighted Pyramid Head