Yeah, I have that set myself, comes with the Byers house and an upside down version of it. But tbh I'd love a dbd lego set, whether lego would be willing to do so is a completely different question.
Yeah, I have that set myself, comes with the Byers house and an upside down version of it. But tbh I'd love a dbd lego set, whether lego would be willing to do so is a completely different question.
Yeah, I have that set myself, comes with the Byers house and an upside down version of it. But tbh I'd love a dbd lego set, whether lego would be willing to do so is a completely different question.
Do you recommend the set?
I saw that it's going to be retired soon, and I figured I'd grab it for the holidays, or never.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
.........
imagine blight.
blight's face as a head, with a beige hood piece.
I know the perfect beige peices to be the body, and his cane could be a 1 by 2 length rod with a t-axel and a tooth ornament.
it's terrible and wonderful.
wait, this is real.
I totally forgot about this.
Yeah, I have that set myself, comes with the Byers house and an upside down version of it. But tbh I'd love a dbd lego set, whether lego would be willing to do so is a completely different question.
WAIT IF ANYONE KNOWS A SPIRIT LEGO PLEASE SHOW ME
I would like to inquire about owning 400 Oni figures please.
that's a no.
no violence allowed in lego.
DBD would just be too much.
gimme a bit, and I'll get back to you with possible builds/minifig specifics and how to make them.
I could also try to make some minis for main buildings from maps.
Do you recommend the set?
I saw that it's going to be retired soon, and I figured I'd grab it for the holidays, or never.
Is it worth the steep price?
O.k, here are some "close" approximations:
Spirit:
Hat: Ponytail (it kinda works. barely)
Head: Zane head (robot form)
Everything else: Morro's female ghost minion (recoloured blue)
Oni:
Everything: Ninjago City Of Stiix Nya (retired set, unfortunately)
Note: use recoloured katana instead of gold, and a transparent red 1/1 round stud (for blood fury being held).
for his Kanabo, use a baguette.
Ghostface: (I found parts along the way)
Head: standard skull
Weathertop ring wraith outfit (black robes)
+ knife.
I don't know they have halo don't they? And I thought stranger things was MA as well?
I'm not saying they're consistent, it's just that their moral code would say otherwise.
now, profit could trump moral code, but I don't know if they'd take that chance.
Edit: also, halo is megablocks, I think.
i buy them
Yeah thinking about it dbd is really more straight forward in gore and horror.
Not a killer but I found Lego Jeff
Definitely, it has so many little references in it, and it's a really cool looking display piece, I'd highly recommend.
Sweet! thanks.
Yes please. Killers as legos would look so funny
they have a stranger things set, and sets of/with Carnage from spiderman, a literal serial killer
How would Artist look like, wouldn't she need a whole new piece for her neck?
true, but DBD is almost entirely graphic violence. Spiderman has been marketed to children.
they could either make a custom torso mold, or you you could try not pushing the head piece all he way down.
better yet, you can use a red mouth cover piece. those increase the head height, and act as scarves.
any shoulderplates would work too. since her base cosmetic has those artsy pauldrons, a black shoulder armour piece could work.