Blight lagflick fixed
Didn't see anyone bring attention to this, so here you go.
That's it. That's the post.
5.4.1 | Bugfix Patch - Dead By Daylight
Also thank you ShinobuSK for mentioning its name. I had no idea what people called it.
Didn't see anyone bring attention to this, so here you go.
That's it. That's the post.
5.4.1 | Bugfix Patch - Dead By Daylight
Also thank you ShinobuSK for mentioning its name. I had no idea what people called it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is that lagflick fixed? Nice
Good. Why should pc players get an advantage over console players.
Lag flick is no more, now people won’t be able to throw for YouTube content gg
thank god.
It's okay, Blight mains will find another way to keep flicking within a week
Thank god, filthy lag flickers tarnishing Blight's good reputation.
Not me on my way to discover a controller flick tech.
within a day we will dude 💀
I’ll keep you updated on it on Twitter dw ;)
flicking to blights is like the cosmetic glitch to everyone else
Everyone just straight up trash talk blight players and will accuse them for anything they can tbh. Getting a curve will get you reported for lag flicks, happened to me, and it’s dumb asf
This fr be us man istg
Blight cracks will probably figure something out again.
At least they start doing something.
Oh they will believe me
What even is a Lagflick? I have not gone against a Blight in a long time
I'm not 100% certain how it works (worked ig) so I won't try explaining it, but imagine j-flicks on steroids, instant 180 turns in the middle of a rush.
Oh so instead of around loops, it's when survivors try and spin him?
Sounds like something that happened on old gen consoles sometimes.
As everyone knows by now DBD freezes often on old gen consoles.
I remember trying to curve as Hillbilly and the game froze exactly when I started the chainsaw sprint resulting in a complete 180 degree turn. I really faced the complete opposite direction when the freeze ended.
I suppose that Blight lag flick worked just like that except they were able to control and abuse it.
Basically yea, using some software you could exploit your way into turning a massive amount in the middle of a rush, basically giving yourself the equivalent of starting another rush in that direction as if you had something to bump off, im glad its gone but still wonder what they will find next (I mean I found something but its not that useful so I keep it to myself (I mean mclean also knows since I shared it with him but its not like he probably remembers it at this point or uses it anymore since its not way too impactful)
Does that mean I cannot play Blight with BBQ only anymore? Sadge.
Edit: Oh nevermind. This is probably not about z-Flicks and stuff.