Another DH is bullshit thread.
Hey, guess what? DH is bullshit.
Last game during EGC, Survivor A on hook and B on ground by the hook, NOED activated. Going for "Sacrifice 2 survivors during EGC with NOED" challenge, which is the only reason I even had it equipped.
Big shock, SWF sweat squad C and D charges the two downed survivors. C picks up B instantly by transfering health state, swing and both use DH. During attack cool down, survivor A is pulled of hook by D. Down the rescuer, during CD animation I'm blinded. Another health state is transfered, all 4 are up. Down C, who used her dead hard already. She gets picked back up instantly, and LO AND BEHOLD, DH IS BACK ON THE TABLE.
Your exhaustion timer shouldn't reset on hooks or the ground.
Edit: We were somewhat near gate, as that's where I downed A and B. I carried A as far as the wiggle timer would allow from door.
Comments
Do bones.
dh cannot be nerfed until camping and tunneling are addressed because that perk is one of the only ways to do anything against those strats
Since when was DH anti camping or tunneling?
as far as I am aware exhaustion does not reset when you get downed, ONLY on hook. It will still count down naturally but you won't go from like 60 seconds -> 0 instantly like getting hooked.
Yes.
This... doesn't seem like the areas where DH is actually busted? It seems like more of a frustrating reality of very cocky, aggressive-playstyle survivors, where DH played a part in them clowning on you.
DH doesn't seem to be at fault for this, is what I'm saying.
Camping and tunneling are fine.
I am gonna need you to pull out the crayons and draw me a picture in how Dead Hard counters either of those things.
it's anti-chase, so always
sprint burst + bt is better, by far.
I found a new way to have fun by dead harding into totems.