What perks do you refuse to use?

Killer side: I refuse to run NOED. It’s a dumb design in my opinion you run and get huge power for doing nothing really. You eq

Survivor side: Dead Hard. Once again dumb design. You’re able to erase your mistake by the push of a button with the measly requirement of your injured. And with how validation works now. It literally does more then it’s suppose to.

Comments

  • Dead Hard and NOED.

    Free perks that reward playing poorly, and exist only to make the game worse and unfun, and if I could, I would delete them instantly with no hesitation.

  • Killer: noed i dont like relying on a crutch

    survivor: OoO and too often this perk harms my play more than it helps it

  • As a Survivor I don't run exhaustion perks. I think Dead Hard is for cowards. I only run them if a challenge makes me.


    As a Killer I don't run Devour Hope. It is worthless. It never survives long enough to get any value out. Once in a RARE blue moon I might get the Exposed to work ONCE. Which, at that point, I might as well just run Haunted Grounds.

  • Any exhaustion because for my standards I refuse to let myself use a crutch on the power role.

  • Survivor : Decisive I honestly find it kinda boring to use also same goes for dead hard

    Killer : noed honestly feels like cheap downs and also gives that feeling I put no effort into the game also undying I don't wanna equip 2 hex perks

  • On the killer side, Corrupt Intervention. I don't see the value in it at all, I don't get the hype around it, I loathe the people who seem to take it personally that I think it's #########.

    On the survivor side, Dead Hard. I have self-respect.

1 2 ›