Survivors have gotten so stingey

They dont even give you the hit at the exit anymore. They are so cheap they cant even spare that. Wow!!

Comments

  • Guess I am going to have to stop giving hatch to the last survivor now.

  • @IsMmrReal said:

    They dont even give you the hit at the exit anymore. They are so cheap they cant even spare that. Wow!!

    I been noticing this as well. Yet Im still letting one go when i win.....seems stupid of me.

  • @IsMmrReal said:

    They dont even give you the hit at the exit anymore. They are so cheap they cant even spare that. Wow!!

    I've never seen this much.

    Mostly, if they are sticking around, it's to teabag you and flicky flicky to be jerks. At the most charitable, they are hanging around in case one of their friends wants to be a jerk and gets snagged.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297866/survivors-have-gotten-so-stingey

    I've never seen this much.

    Mostly, if they are sticking around, it's to teabag you and flicky flicky to be jerks. At the most charitable, they are hanging around in case one of their friends wants to be a jerk and gets snagged.

    I see it quite often. Less than I see teabags though.

    What I also see, just as often, is people pretending to stand there for free hits, and then DH'ing or running out at the last second, just one last attempt to have yet another petty victory over you.

    Lately I don't even go near the exits, unless I'm opening the doors lol.

  • I made a thread a while ago about this and a lot of killers were pissed about me sticking around to give hits so I stopped doing that.

    I just leave unless I need to buy time for others.

  • @Shaped said:

    I made a thread a while ago about this and a lot of killers were pissed about me sticking around to give hits so I stopped doing that.

    I just leave unless I need to buy time for others.

    Tbf I think the issue is when you sit in the gate but when the killer gets close you leave.

  • @Shaped said:

    I made a thread a while ago about this and a lot of killers were pissed about me sticking around to give hits so I stopped doing that.

    I just leave unless I need to buy time for others.

    If the killer is close it's fine. It's when they just want the match to be over and someone is lingering at an exit that gets annoying.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2673885#Comment_2673885

    If the killer is close it's fine. It's when they just want the match to be over and someone is lingering at an exit that gets annoying.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2673885#Comment_2673885

    Tbf I think the issue is when you sit in the gate but when the killer gets close you leave.

    Ehhh. Seems too complicated for me tbh. Reading killer minds.

    I will keep leaving.

  • I have legit not had survivors leave before there's 5 seconds or less left in EGC in MONTHS. Not even exaggerating, the amount of hours that have been wasted because losers have to stand at the exit and spam ctrl is ridiculous.

  • I like bird lady because you can fire crows at them from across map and they tend to just leave once they get swarmed and damaged from across map.

  • When the survivor doesn't give you free hits

    image.png


  • I’m going to stop giving hits because the killer almost always tries to make me do a backflip and pick me up. They even walk to my side and wait till the pointing animation is over so they can try to pick me up. Like I’m giving you free hits so you can get more bp, I already could’ve escaped without giving you anything. It’s just not worth doing it anymore

  • I've sat in Exit Gates & waited and still Killers won't walk in and hit me.

    Sometimes they avoid the exit in general, I guess because they assume they're going to be teabagged but can you blame them?

    Either way, some of us are still here & willing to give you a whole kill if need be. Don't get discouraged.

  • Survivors gonna survive. That hit could compromise everything.

  • @Unicorn said:

    I've sat in Exit Gates & waited and still Killers won't walk in and hit me.

    Sometimes they avoid the exit in general, I guess because they assume they're going to be teabagged but can you blame them?

    Either way, some of us are still here & willing to give you a whole kill if need be. Don't get discouraged.

    I think you may actually be a unicorn IRL - because I've seen this happen twice in my entire time playing DbD.

    Mostly I won't go into the exit gates because I won't give survivors the satisfaction.

    What I will do is wait just around the corner and pretend to be AFK (while charging a Shred or putting down some Hag traps). Sometimes the teabaggers are so desperate for attention that they'll run out and get a surprise...

  • @IsMmrReal said:

    They dont even give you the hit at the exit anymore. They are so cheap they cant even spare that. Wow!!

    It almost always more a case of wanting attention, It was likely more rare they were doing it to give you a hit anyways. \

    If this is true, its a good thing. That's a drop in toxicity

  • @Laurie268 said:

    I’m going to stop giving hits because the killer almost always tries to make me do a backflip and pick me up. They even walk to my side and wait till the pointing animation is over so they can try to pick me up. Like I’m giving you free hits so you can get more bp, I already could’ve escaped without giving you anything. It’s just not worth doing it anymore

    That's why I don't let them hit me more than once. Some players are jerks.

  • Never saw it as my role to give the other side free BP. 🤷🏼‍♂️

  • @Yankus said:

    I have legit not had survivors leave before there's 5 seconds or less left in EGC in MONTHS. Not even exaggerating, the amount of hours that have been wasted because losers have to stand at the exit and spam ctrl is ridiculous.

    If they made it out, aren't they winners?

  • @Laurie268 said:

    I’m going to stop giving hits because the killer almost always tries to make me do a backflip and pick me up. They even walk to my side and wait till the pointing animation is over so they can try to pick me up. Like I’m giving you free hits so you can get more bp, I already could’ve escaped without giving you anything. It’s just not worth doing it anymore

    Not everyone wants 300 BP for hit lol. Either leave or Tbag but dont expect them not to try to kill you if they can

  • Or you could say that Killers have gotten greedy... Just a thought

  • Survivors can drop sideways since whatever patch so some probably want to give you the hit and down at the gate but get too paranoid about falling sideways so they leave just before you hit them.

    Obviously just a thought.

  • When EGC is four minutes max, and this person has lost “hours“ for refusing to push survivors out of the gates his or herself. 🥲

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2674697#Comment_2674697

    When EGC is four minutes max, and this person has lost “hours“ for refusing to push survivors out of the gates his or herself. 🥲

    I would rather say the survivors wasted hours for their own time as i for example either use that time to farm boy with my killers power or breaking remaining pallets/walls or i do something out of game like watching yt, taking a leak or refill my drink.

    But that was at a time when i still played normal and not like today.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2674712#Comment_2674712

    I would rather say the survivors wasted hours for their own time as i for example either use that time to farm boy with my killers power or breaking remaining pallets/walls or i do something out of game like watching yt, taking a leak or refill my drink.

    But that was at a time when i still played normal and not like today.

    It does go both ways, doesn’t it?

  • I play a lot of farming matches, especially during the recent event, and noticed this too.

    Even when it was clear I was farming and friendly they wouldnt let me kick a gen for points. Luckily as doctor I was able to zap them so I could then kick but it just dragged everything out. They'd have to snap out and I'd have to wait for them to touch the gen again. It would be so much easier to just kill them but I wanted so badly to be nice - I know how bad events can be...

  • Only if you let it.

    Either, like you said, push then out but let them humiliate you one last time (if you are susceptible to that)

    Or, like i said, make effective use of that time, while avoiding them.

    But only on my version can I be sure to not give them what they want (indipendent of their true intentions) while also not wasting my time, so win win.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2674719#Comment_2674719

    Only if you let it.

    Either, like you said, push then out but let them humiliate you one last time (if you are susceptible to that)

    Or, like i said, make effective use of that time, while avoiding them.

    But only on my version can I be sure to not give them what they want (indipendent of their true intentions) while also not wasting my time, so win win.

    I personally do both. Might as well get those last few points in, then move on.

  • It's fine if you just leave. That is what most killers want.

    But you have lot of survivors that waste your time waiting and leaving before you can get hit. He is talking about that type.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2674733#Comment_2674733

    I personally do both. Might as well get those last few points in, then move on.

    Me too now since I mostly play "intentional no kill" games which tanked my MMR even before SBMMR and they already take long enough finishing 5 gens with even a little bit of pressure.

    So i open the gates myself (for BP and to start the CD) and then let them into the gates and push them out.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Survivors can drop sideways since whatever patch so some probably want to give you the hit and down at the gate but get too paranoid about falling sideways so they leave just before you hit them.

    Obviously just a thought.

    Then just choose one and play based on it. Either leave, or give hit.

  • Don't go to the exit gates

    image.png


  • @IsMmrReal said:

    They dont even give you the hit at the exit anymore. They are so cheap they cant even spare that. Wow!!

    You know what’s annoying of Killers? When you point with your finger to give them a free hit but they wait it out and hit you so you can’t crawl away to the exit. It’s one of the reasons I just immediately leave and not give a ######### about the Killer.