I love this challenge
I'm gonna make the survivors scream so much it physically hurts. We need this challenge more often, it's so much fun. I don't even care if I get kills, this challenge is fun.
I'm gonna make the survivors scream so much it physically hurts. We need this challenge more often, it's so much fun. I don't even care if I get kills, this challenge is fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that’s my favorite challenge.
Replace Iron Maiden with make your choice.
I did this with Infectious fright... was really fun
It's perfect for the Doctor.
I did it with IF, Scourge PR, Iron Maiden, with Oni's scream on miss.
I had a blast.
I'm gonna make Jane drum and scream.
When you get all 44 screams in a single match you know you had a good match
IKR. I run MYC instead of DB with doc. GG EZ.
I also use Doctor for this one. Works really well.